~ 19💕😈⚠️

The milkshake I made was bomb! Also whenever I add "⚠️" to the title that means that there will be dirty, disturbing, tragic, etc. parts! Oh and look at the song above!

Previously on "YOLO!"

Y/n | It's only like 2:47

P | Are u sure we should do this now?

Y/n | Your sister left

P | I know bu-

You kissed him and then pulled away

P | What if we're late

Y/n | But Daddy, we won't be

P | Awe man, I was just beginning to be holy again *smirks*

You could see the lust fill up in Payton's eyes. He wanted you, he really wanted you and you already knew you wanted him. But then you remembered that you're a virgin.

"YOLO!" you thought to yourself

⚠️S3XUAL WARNING⚠️

Payton picked you up and pressed your back against the wall. He was softly kissing your lips and he had his hands rested on your butt. He started squeezing and making small moans slip from your mouth. He plopped you onto the bed and you were a little nervous because this would be when he sees your body and the first time you're having s3x.

He got on top of you and started to slowly kiss your neck. He quickly found your sweet spot and it made you feel great. Louder moans started to escape, He smiled from the reaction. He started to take of his shirt and pants, you did the same.

You were looking at his body and he was looking at yours. He leaned over to your ear.

P | I want you so bad baby *whispers*

He then ripped off your underwear and started to lick your 🐱. To make it even more interesting he moved his hands closer to your breast and started to squeeze your right boob. You let out loud moans and he used his other free hand and inserted two fingers. Pushing in and out and making you moan EVEN louder.

He stopped and you knew he was teasing you. As you were trying to catch your breathe Payton went to go get a condom.

Y/n | I'm on birth control

Payton turned around and it was like his eyes were filled with lust.
It turned you to the max. You looked down at his boxers and started to bite your lip.

He got on top of you started take off his boxers while looking in your eyes. You felt his 🍆 poking the top of your clit.

Y/n | Please Daddy

He looked at you with a dirty look and thrust himself inside of you. It hurt at first but was soon overloaded with pleasure, it was so good and he didn't stop. He went slow and switched up his speeds. He was teasing you everytime and you already knew why. You were moaning so loud that the whole neighborhood could probably hear you. He stopped and then started to go faster making you scream his name.

Y/n | Payton!

P | What's my real name

Y/n | da-

He was so good that you couldn't even speak. He then reached your super sweet spot and he went faster.

P | Come one baby

You started to cum

Y/n | Daddy *A sigh of relief*

He pulled out and went to lick you clean. Hist tounge felt so good and you were a moaning mess.

P | You like that

Y/n | Ye-

Payton pushed himself into you and started to go faster and faster. After about half an hour you both cam about 6 times, you more than him. You and him collapsed on the bed next to each other trying to catch your breathe.

P | Time check

Y/n | *you grabbed your phone* 3:35! Come one we have to get ready.

You and Payton took a shower together and then put on the same clothes from earlier, you were on a tike crunch.
.
.
.
.
Guys. . .wtf did I just write. Oh and this was supposed to be published earlier today, sorry. One more thing, I made another milkshake with oreos. . .FIRE!

Recipe:

Ice

Milk

Granulated Sugar

Vanilla Extract