~ 12💕😈

Previously on Y.O.L.O

You ordered some food and sat at an empty table. You pulled out your phone and looked at all your notifs. Some random girl DM you on Instagram.

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE

?

You kissed my BOYFRIEND!

That was a mistake

It didn't seem like one! Payton doesn't even love you, he loves me!

You went to go pick up your food from the register and went to go sit back down. You didn't even want to go back home so you just called Payton.

*On the phone call*

What's wrong (your name)

Can I come stay at your gouse today

Why, what happened

My Mom and I got into an argument, I ran out the house and went to a Chick Fil A.

I'll come pick you up

Ok, bye

Bye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Time Skip to the ride to Payton's house*

As you looked out the window you saw that it started to rain. It was pretty bad too and that was a big surprise since you live in L.A.

Y/n | It's raining pretty hard

P | It's ok, we're already here

You and Payton get out the car and you guys run over to his house. He opens the door and brings you up to his room. His room was pretty cool to be honest.

P | I'm home alone for a few days so it's just you and me

Y/n | Ok, soooo can we talk?. . . .

P | Sure, what's wrong?

Y/n | Your girlfriend DM'd me on Instagram

P | *sigh* Listen, don't worry about anything she said, ok?

Y/n | Ok, also can we talk about that kiss?

P | Which one? *smirks*

Y/n | Both. . .

P | Well, the first one made me wanna marry you but I also felt bad because of my girlfriend. The second was out of nowhere, felt like heaven and it was worth it. Speaking of the second kiss, are you gonna say yes to going on tour?

Y/n | My mom said I'm not allowed to go because she found out I skipped school. . . .

P | Well I hope she changes her mind *frown*

Y/n | I don't care what she says! I'm 17 and I'm responsible! She didn't even let me explain *sigh*

Payton turned your face so you were facing each other.

P | It's ok

You felt like you were melting from looking at his soft brown eyes. You continued to stare into them until you pushed your lips onto his. Everytime you kiss it feels so warm and soft. You couldn't and didn't want to pull away. It turned into a full on make out session, neither of you could breathe.

Then you realized you might die so you know. . .you pulled away and looked at the floor.

Y/n | I- I'm sorry

P | Don't be

Payton grabbed your face and kissed you again. You wanted it to happen but didn't want him to be a cheater so you pulled away.

Y/n | No

P | I'm sorry

Y/n | Don't say sorry to me, you should be saying sorry to your girlfriend.

P | I'm gonna break up with her. . .
.
.
.
.
YAY, PAYTON FINALLY MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE!