~ 20💕😈

Ok so like🤮 I have no idea why that smut chapter got a lot of views in like 5 minutes. I feel icky and i was weird to write that but anyway🤣 let's get to the chapter.

Previously on "YOLO!"

You and him collapsed on the bed next to each other trying to catch your breathe.

P | Time check

Y/n | *you grabbed your phone* 3:35! Come one we have to get ready.

You and Payton took a shower together and then put on the same clothes from earlier, you were on a tike crunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chase was already outside of Payton's house honking the horn. He didn't even know you were there but he probably saw your car because it's in the driveway. You grabbed you and Payton's phones and the car keys. You guys ran downstairs and walked over to the car.

*Time Skip to when you're diving*

P | (your name)?

Y/n | Yea

P | That was amazing

Y/n | I know like. . .you were so GOOD!

A/n | Ok I'm sorry for interrupting, you guys know that one sound om tik tok that goes "This pussy don't leave no birthmarks" 🤣

P | Really?

Y/n | Uh yea, I was screaming so loud that your neighbors probably heard us.

*Ring* *Ring*

P | Oh boy, Chase is calling

Payton answers

P | Hey man, wassup

C | Nothin much, how'd it go?

P | What? *nervous voice*

C | C'mon Payton you, me and (your name) all know what happened *laughs*

Y/n | Ok, nice talking to you Chase

You were at a red light so you hung up Payton's phone

P | Oh my fuck Chase is annoying, but you know you gotta love him *laughs*

Y/n | Yea I don't know what we would do without him *laughs*

*Time Skip to when your at the hotel*

Everyone had checked in and brought their suitcase to their rooms. It was about 6 something and the first meet and greet is tomorrow. Since you haven't really been active on tik tok you decide to go down to the lobby and make a tik tok with all your friends so the fans know you're all there.

You all did a group dance

A | That was fun

J | Yup

C | (your name) can I talk to you?

Y/n | Yea sure

Chase pulls you far from everyone

Y/n | What's up?

C | Did you and Payton fuck?

Y/n | Chase are you seriously asking this again, No we didn't!

Chase gave you a firm look because he knew you were lying.

Y/n | Ok fine!

C | I knew it!

Y/n | How?

C | Because you walked out of Payton's house all floppy like and you're never late.

You and Chase both laugh

C | Did you and him even make it official yet?

Y/n | No. . .

C | (your name) what the fuck! You guys better make it official before you're known as fuck buddies!

Chase gave you a hug and walked back over to the boys. Then you got the thinking "Why haven't we made it official?"
.
.
.
Ok guys my phone is dying and I gotta go eat breakfast, BYE💕! Sorry for any errors! THANKS SO MUCH FOR 5K!