~26💕😈⚠️

Wassup guys, I've seen a lot of comments telling me to update and that people really like this story😂! I've really missed you guys, this chapter is intense so be ready😈! The freaky part begins and ends with this (😎)

Previously on "YOLO!"

You flipped off Avani and grabbed Payton's hand and walked out. You sat in the limo with him and it was dead silent until he broke the silence.

P | I'm sor-

Y/n | Save it! You better be happy I don't break up with you right now! Why'd you do it?!

You started to tear up

P | I don't know, I didn't mean to. I'm really sorry, please don't cry! I love you and only you, I swear that I will never kiss another girl even when I'm slightly drunk.

You didn't say anything and wrapped your arms around him. You burried your face in his neck and started to cry. He kissed your head and you guys sat there for a few minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P | I love you, ok?

Y/n | I love you more*sniffle*

P | Well then, I love you most*giggles*

You pulled out of the hug and looked at him

Y/n | I love you most!

*time skip to when you guys back to the hotel*

Everyone went to their hotel rooms, when you and Payton got to yours you guys watched a movie. In the middle of the movie you decided that you wanted to take a shower.

Y/n | I'm gonna go take a shower

P | Wanna save some water*smirks*

you wanted to laugh at what he said but you grabbed your towel and ignored him. You went to the bathroom, closed the door and turned on the water. You started talking off your dress and then you felt a hand on your shoulder.

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

P | Can I help?

You turned around to see Payton with a dirty look on his face

Y/n | I think I'm capable

You took of your dress and now you were only in your bra and underwear

P | b- but I wanted to take the dress off of you*frown*

You took off your bra and underwear, gave him a kiss and then got in the shower

Y/n | You can go now

The door closed and then you laughed a little bit. After a few minutes you felt a hand on your ass and it was obviously Payton.

P | You have to let me help now

You turned around and it was like Payton's eyes were jet black, it's was kinda hot🥴! He slammed you against the shower wall and started to kiss you ..... then started to kiss your neck and the he got lower.

You faintly moaned from the pleasure of his kisses, he can back up from kissing your thighs and kissed you on the mouth. He picked you up without braking the kiss and then pushed himself Inside if you without warning. It felt really good because you were already and he was massaging your boob. He started to go faster and you were starting to moan really loud because he got bigger in every push. You leaned your mouth against his ear and moaned really loud and then he got even bigger hitting your g spot.

Y/n | I- I'm almo-

P | H- hold it

Y/n | I'll try-

Payton started go way faster and the knot in your stomach was getting tighter. He put one of your legs over his shoulder so he could hit your climax better.

P | Are you on the pill?

Y/n | Mmm *you nodded*

You started to scream really loud because Payton went faster and you were still holding your cum

P | On 3

1

2

3

You and Payton both let out a loud moan and it was probably the most intense s3x session you've had with him🥵🥴! You and Payton both washed off and you could barely walk so Payton carried you back to the bed in your towel. It was pretty late so as soon as you and him touched the bed, you were out cold😴!
.
.
.
OMG I AM SUPER SUPER SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING😭😭😭! It's been a rough couple of days for me😒! I hope everyone is doing well and I'm gonna update tomorrow! ALSO THANKS SO MUCH FOR 13k reads aaah😝💕!

723 words