~ 11💕😈

Previously on "Y.O.L.O"

You went LIVE and the veiws started rolling in. Chase had gotten a call so he went to go answer it away from everyone.

Y/n | Hey guys, these are my friends

Comments:

Person 1 : Holy crap, that's Payton Moormeier

Person 2 : IS THAT ANTHONY, PAYTON AND JADEN FROM TIK TOK!?

Person 3: You're so lucky to be friends with them!

Y/n | Yea, I know my friends are famous *laughs*

C | Ok I'm back, GUESS WHAT!

Y/n, P, J, A | WHAT! *in sync*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

C | (YOUR NAME) IS COMING ON TOUR WITH US!

P | HOLY SHIT THAT'S AMAZING!

Payton picked you up and spun you around. He set you down and you guys stared into each others eyes.

200k veiws

Next thing you, you guys lips were touching.
It was intense and didn't stop until you guys nearly died from not breathing.

400k veiws

You both pulled and away and you looked at your phone realizing you were still on LIVE.

800k veiws

Y/n, P| Oh Shit!

Chase grabbed your phone and ended the LIVE since he was the closest.

Y/n | Am I in trouble? *looking at Payton*

P | I don't know. . .

*Time Skip to when you get home*

Y/m | So I heard you're famous now

Y/n | Uh yea, I guess you could say that.

Y/m | Chase's Mom told me about a tour that you got invited to, Do you wanna go?

Y/n| Yea. . .

Y/m | Well, you can't

Y/n | What do you mean I can't go!

Y/m | Your school called and told me you skipped school the other day! DO YOU THINK YOIR GROWN AND YOU CAN JUST DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!

Y/n | No. . .

Y/m | How do you think this makes me feel?

Y/n | THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I SKIPPED SCHOOL! I WAS STRESSED OUT OKAY! YOUR ALWAYS YELLING AT ME AND YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A DISAPPOINTMENT!

You put on your shoes and rushed out the door. You didn't care where you were going but you just started running. You ended up going to a Chick Fil A not to far away from your house.

You ordered some food and sat at an empty table. You pulled out your phone and looked at all your notifs. Some random girl DM you on Instagram.

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE

?

You kissed my BOYFRIEND!

That was a mistake

It didn't seem like one! Payton doesn't even love you, he loves me!

You went to go pick up your food from the register and went to go sit back down. You didn't even want to go back home so you just called Payton.

*On the phone call*

What's wrong (your name)

Can I come stay at your house today

Why, what happened

My Mom and I got into an argument, I ran out the house and went to a Chick Fil A.

I'll come pick you up

Ok, bye

Bye

.
.
.
Oop-

502 words