~ 25💕😈

Hey guys I really am sorry for not updating! It breaks my heart to suspense you guys, I haven't really been having any free time to update. I should be going to sleep right now but it's ok😂! Also, omfg guys this story is about to hit 10k! You guys have no idea how great full I am for every single one of you🤩!

Previously on "YOLO!"

When you were done getting dressed you looked in the mirror and started to feel insecure. You felt your eyes sart water and then you tried to pull yourself together. You snapped out of it and started to motivate yourself. You walked out of the bathroom and all of their jaws dropped.

Avani | Av

Mads | M

Charli | Ch

Av | Holy shit, you look breathe taking

M | You look so beautiful, Payton is gonna be mind blown

Ch | You look so badass

You smiled at what they said

Y/n | Thanks guys, you guys look really pretty as well. You guys are literally so beautiful.

They all said thank you

*Time Skip to when you're in the limo with the girls*

You guys arrived about 25 minutes after everyone else.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You walked inside and you met eyes with Payton. His jaw dropped while he looked you up and down. He walked over to you while the girls went to do their own thing.

P | I'm so lucky to have a goddess

Y/n | Awwe babyyy!

You gave him a big hug and he felt so nice and warm. The cologne he was wearing put you in a daze.

Y/n | You smell so good

He giggled at what you said and pulled out of the hug

P | Come on, let's go get some drinks

You and Payton challenged each other on who can really hold their liquor.

P | Ready?

Y/n | You know it!

Shot count:

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
........

After a while, Payton went to go use the bathroom and you started to feel really drunk and tipsy. You were starting to flop all over the place and then you saw a familiar face. It was Jackson. He was that kid from the first party you went to, you also got to know him better at the meet and greet. He saw that you were gonna fall, he ran over and caught you.

Jackson = ja

Ja | woah! Are you ok?

You started to stand up

Y/n | Yea, I'm fine

Ja | Where's Payton?

Y/n | He went to go use the bathroom, me and him are doing a challenge on who can hold their liquor better.

Ja | Uhm...... (your name) *he pointed to his left*

You looked over and saw Payton making out with Avani. You never would've thought that you could EVER see Payton kissing another girl. The anger inside you took over and then you walked out and went to go sit in the limo. You felt so stupid, but was also started to think to yourself "who am I even mad at? Payton is drunk and Avani isn't! I haven't seen her drink any liquor at all, I need to do something NOW!"

You got out of the limo and went right back inside. Payton and Avani were still making out and you walked directly towards them. You pushed Avani off of him, but made sure she didn't fall. You looked straight at her.

Av | What?!

Y/n | What the fuck do you mean "What?!" You're kissing my boyfriend!

P | I'm sorry babe

You looked over at Payton in a scolding way

Y/n | Yea, sure

You flipped off Avani and grabbed Payton's hand and walked out. You sat in the limo with and it was dead silent until he broke the silence.

P | I'm sor-

Y/n | Save it! You better be happy I don't break up with you right now! Why'd you do it?!

You started to tear up

P | I don't know, I didn't mean to. I'm really sorry, please don't cry! I love you and only you, I swear that I will never kiss another girl even when I'm slightly drunk.

You didn't say anything and wrapped your arms around him. You burried your face in his neck and started to cry. He kiss your head and you guys sat there for a few minutes.
.
.
.
.
I'm super sorry if this is bad🥺! I'm really tired right now so I'll try to update in the morning, good night🥱! Tell if there are any errors!

761 words