~27💕😈

Wassup guys, I'm actually really happy right now for some weird reason😂! Anyways, enjoy this new chapter😙!

Previously on "YOLO"

A/n | actually nvm, y'all don't need a recap! That last chapter was a little Uhm ..... ya know!
.
.
.
.
*time skip to when vidcon is over and you're back home*

It was about 7:45 when you got home. You walked in the house and your parents showered you with love and they even made dinner. It was spaghetti, your favorite😋!

A/n | if you don't like spaghetti, you can change it😂!

Y/n | Awwwe guys, so sweet

Y/m | We really missed you

Y/d | Your mom missed you, I didn't because you smell like farts *giggles*

Y/m | Haha very funny, I miss you too dad*laughs*

*you guys finished eating dinner*

You went upstairs to your room and started to put all your clothes away. It took you about two hours to clean up your room from all the clothes and then you went to bed. You woke up the next morning and decided to go for a little walk.

Y/n | ooou maybe I should go live *you thought*

*you go live on insta and the views started coming in*

Y/n | Hey guys, what's up? I went on a little walk and wanted to see how you guys were doing.

Comments:

Lilhuddy : Hiiii babes🤪

Gorgeous.y/n : yasss you look so pretty, the sun is HITTING😍!

Y/n_fanpage : I made an edit of you🙂💕!

Y/n | Hi chase*laughs* thanks for the compliment Gorgeous.y/n and I'll check out the edit y/n_fanpage

you looked at the comments and saw that the fan pages were so happy you noticed them

Y/n | *giggle* yes guys, I notice and stalk all my fp's

You talked to everyone on the LIVE for a while and asked them if you should start a YT channel, 98% if agreed so it was settled! Today you will be starting a YT channel!

Y/n | Ok guys, I'll get on LIVE again later😙!

*time skip to when your buying all the things to start a YT channel, you called Chase to help you*

You and chase went to Target and Walmart to get everything and you were noticed by a lot of your fans! It was pretty cool and funny,
you guys went back to Chases house to set everything up.

C | This is gonna he hella fun

Y/n | Wanna know something weird?

C | what?

Y/n | Payton hasn't texted me all day!

C | I'm pretty sure he's just giving you space

Y/n | Fuck that, let's go to his house after setting up!

C | Ok and also watch your language

Y/n | Oh, sorry

you guys finished setting up and then went to Payton's house. You knocked on the door and after a few minutes, SOME RANDOM GIRL  IN LINGERIE ANSWERED

Random | Sorry, Payton isn't available at the moment!

She slammed the door in your face and you DID NOT HESITATE to kick the door down! But then Chase grabbed you.

C | Dude calm down, I know where the spare key is

Chase got the spare key and opened the door. You guys ran upstairs to Payton's room and he was tied down to his bed like a Star but only with his boxers on!

Y/n | what the hell!

Random | what the hell are you doing here!

Y/n | I COULD ASK YOU THE SAME THING STUPID BITCH!

You ran over to her and punched her in the face really hard, her nose was probably broken.

Y/n | yolo, dusty bitch!

You turned around and Payton and Chase looked hella shocked

Y/n | WHAT?!

P | N- nothing, just untie me

You untied Payton and gave him a big hug, he put is clothes back on and then you guys all went downstairs.

Y/n, C | Who the fuck was that?!?!

P | My crazy ass ex Emily, my ex before  Riley .....

E | Emily

Y/n | SO YOU DIDN'T WANT TO TELL ME ABOUT HER!

P | WELL THATS NOT THE FIRST THING I LEAD UP WITH IN A CONVERSATION!

Y/n | WHO THE HELL ARE YOU YELLING AT?!

P | YOU,  WHO ELSE? OBVIOUSLY NOT CHASE!

Y/n | YOU MUST BE PUT YOUR-

C | GUYS!!!! What are we gonna do with that bitch upstairs and also PAYTON WHERE THE HELL ARE YOUR MOM AND SISTER?!?!?

P | My mom took Faith to work with her!

*thump*

Y/n | What the fuck was that?

E | That was me almost falling down the stairs, bitch!!

You a guys all turned around to see Emily pointing a gun towards you all ......
.
.
.
.
SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER🤪😙! SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS IF THERE IS ANY🙈!