Sneak Peak

Taehyung whimpered as warm blood bloomed under his hands, the tie doing nothing to stop the bleeding, already saturated in a deep crimson.

He tugged Jeongguk's head into his lap, tears beginning to slip down his cheeks.

Keeping one hand on the deep stab wound, he ran shaking fingers through the ravenette's tousled hair. The man's face, although unconscious, was scrunched, pain burrowed deep amongst the frown lines.

Taehyung pressed down harder, pulling an agonized cry from Jeongguk's lips, the sharp sting dragging him back to the surface. His dark eyes found Taehyung's, glossy and unfocused.

"Taehyung?" He whispered, voice unsteady and slick with pain. Taehyung nodded, attempting a reassuring smile though it more resembled a grimace, scared and hidden behind a cascade of tears.

"Shh" Taehyung soothed, continuing to rake his fingers along Jeongguk's scalp. "It's me. It's gonna be alright, Jeonggukie. You're gonna be fine."

Taehyung knew his voice trembled, knew his tears were a dead giveaway, that Jeongguk would see right through him.

Still, he gripped Jeongguk's hand and whispered words of comfort, even as the man succumbed to the darkness once more, skin pale and doused in a sheen of sweat.

And then Taehyung was dreadfully alone.

[AN]

Bounty begins May 13

Stay tuned! I'll be announcing when I officially publish or add Bounty to your reading list to be notified when it's updated!! 

NO major character deaths in this, for those worried :) 

I purple you!
- Megan<3

[May 10, 2020]