(Chapter 13) - Siesta [Part 2]

A knock was heard, the guard operator Hellagur opens the door seeing the Specialist neutral operator Timewatch.

"Ryo-kun! I'm glad your okay!" Yumi dashed onwards and hugged him tightly. "couldn't... breathe!" He taps her back as the doctor let him go. "Sorry."

"I must thank you for helping us earlier." The researcher politely bows in a noble way.

"If there's anything you should thank, it should be old man Hellagur here." Ryo replies. "You flatter me, but it was you first who has come to these young ladies aid."

"Err... yeah... about that..." Ryo forced a smile and explained to Hellagur and Ceylon why he was here. "I see, so Doctor dragged you into this mess..." Hellagur sighs. "Oh come on family sticks together in times of problem right?" Yumi giggles.

"No i call bullshit on that, you can't use that quote when when you always do something and this shit happens!" Timewatch yells and point at Yumi who started to fake crying.

"Ryo-kun is bullying me!" She hugged Ceylon who was now patting her back to calm the doctor down. Ryo's eye twitch due to Yumi's annoying noise.

"Timewatch whose letter are you gonna deliver?" Rhodes Island uncle asked him.

The man took out the letter out his pocket and gave it to the guard operator. Hellagur scanned the letter to see that if he's lying. "A proposal for the mayor." He finished verifying and returned it to Ryo. "Eh for my Father?" Ceylon was surprised. "Your his daughter?" seconded by Ryo.

"I am, can i see it as well?" Ceylon asked and Ryo handed the letter. "If you want I'll be the one to give this to him" She suggested. "Really?! then I'll be grateful if you-" Ryo was stopped when Ceylon's finger touched his lips. "On one condition, you must help us get Schwarz trust back."

Ryo sighs as he had no choice. "Ahh. alright. So can you explain everything from the start?" The researcher nods encouraged him to sit.

Courier: HIEROPHANT GREEN, EMERALD SPLASH!

"A volcanic eruption?!"

"Yeah, Provence and Skyfire are already at the Volcano observing it, they will notify us if they noticed some changes." Yumi said as she sips her tea.

"And this Cronin guy, doesn't want the truth to be out? If I'm guessing it right?" Ceylon nods at Ryo's guess...

"What is the plan then, Doctor?" Hellagur asked an idea sparked at her mind.

"I don't like this plan in one bit, too risky, but like every stratrgist says. Only one way to find out." Timewatch comments.

Ceylon nods and confirmed our roles. "Then me and Ryo-san will head out"

"Good luck out there. Doctor." Hellagur says. Yumi gave a thumbs up and replies. "Don't worry i have the perfect operator for this mission~"

"Right." Ryo narrowed his eyes. "Don't cause too much trouble."  "Hai Hai!" She giggles again.

*******************************************

"I knew you will be here Milady." Schwarz said as she stood at the field while agents and Infantry surround the gates towards the broadcasting network.

"Schwarz why didn't you tell me sooner that your a mercenary?" "Who told you that Ceylon-sama?!" She raised her voice but the researcher didn't mind about it. "Hellagur."

Schwarz clicked her tongue and mumbles. "That old man, no. I'm pretty sure Timewatch told you also. And don't think i can't sense you here!" She points at Ryo who was hiding under the car.