Prologue

I sat in my room.

As I looked around all I saw was white.

Suddenly my eyes opened, around me was a hospital room, I laid inside a hospital bed, next to me was my family, I came here all those years ago when I struck by that truck, I managed to survive but my whole lower body was paralysed and apparently I would need a transplant for my heart which got crushed, I dont know how I survived, apparently it was a miracle, I dont think so, I have suffered so much.

I was forced to abandon my family, my life, and instead I had pain to replace them.

At the start my friends would frequently visit me, but soon they stopped, they got new friends, they moved on.

Many left.

All I had left was my family, until they left.

All I had now was my grandparents, soon it was grandparent.

I had lost everyone but my Grandpa, so instead I made a world, I wrote and sketched on thousands, millions of pieces of paper, so much so that I had dreams of being a Goddess and making the world, the cities the animals, everything.

Until I was done, I had finished and I felt whole.

I had the feeling of an author who just finished his or hers lifework.

When I was told I had ran out of time, my family of one came and he cried, i was asleep but i could hear him, I don't know why, this always happened, while making the world I could hear everything around me, that's why already knew i was going to die.

He looked up , his mouth moved, I couldn't hear him, I didn't care any more, I stopped caring long ago, as I thought of my life a single tear fell down my cheek.

Why couldn't I be normal...

Darkness

My eyes closed and it was dark, there was no God no Heaven no Hell, just darkness it was endless.

I floated and floated around it was relaxing, for the first time there was no sadness no happiness, no tears and no pain,  I want to stay here, why did I have to be cursed for pain!

I pushed my arms forward reaching out into the darkness, I felt something, yet I didn't?

It was like a breeze, suddenly it turned more into a wall and a felt something solid touch my hands.

I hope that if I do get another chance it can be better, that I can have no pain, that I can be the one to change destinies and lives.

I looked around, there I saw it Cedos the planet I had created.

I stayed in that dark abyss for what felt like a millenia until  I saw it.

《==========》

Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed make sure sure to vote and comment! If you want to tell me some advice feel free! Also the other chapters should be longer than this !