10 - The Broken Doll

Authors Note: By the way I'm going to use Earth instead of Cedos in sentences where it's like, the Earth beneath her feet shook with a great tremor, because its easier!

<God of Time's / Temporis POV>

"Hello High Gods, why have you called upon me?" I questioned while I bowed, I was just about to get to sleep when an angel knocked on my door, apparently these High Gods don't sleep even for relaxation!

"We require you to do some light scouting for whatever or whoever caused the tree to act as it has recently," The Goddess replied as she leaned back on her great blue throne.

Next to her were the three other High Gods, Light with a Bright Yellow, Darkness with an Empty Black and death with the mixture of Red, Black and Flames.

I nodded by head before turning around to the massive door of around twenty foot high and ten wide, I pushed it open easily before heading back to my room.

Breathe in breathe out...

Why do I have to go out to find out who made the massive disturbance twice! Shouldnt it be the Goddess of Darkness, but noooo she's busy doing Supreme God knows what!

Well if I'm out I'm going to go sightseeing, last time I went was at least a couple thousand years back...

Well first I need to head around the human territories, apparently from something has also happened near the demons borders, should probably head over there as well...

Should I take any Low Gods...

Naa they'll just be annoying.

When was the last time I had some combat... Well that is not against the High Gods, still have nightmares, I can see why he's the God of Death...

Well time to spread my wings!

And...

Slowly my body condensed into a ball of fire before a bright light shot out from the centre and I felt myself expanding, I felt wings sprout from my back and a beak from my mouth.

My wings slowly flapped, raising me higher into the air, and let's go!

As I flew a light trail of flame was left behind me.

My wings ripped through the air like daggers as I accelerated, now let's see what going to happen ' Clairvoyance ' my mind was filled with the images of the near future.

Oh hell yeah! I manage to get a massive private suite at the Kingdom of Qaser's capital!

Oh, why did it stop... maybe somethings blocking it...

Well I'll enjoy my vacation until I have to deal with my mission!

Where should I go first...

I'll start going to the demon border first and then slowly come back, let's go!

I turned to the border and sped up, I should be there in a few days!

<Zia's POV>

I lunged forward grasping his neck and crushing it, blood spilled out through his mouth falling to the ground he grasped my hands trying to push them off but instead I head the breaking of bones as his body slowly fell lifeless on the ground as I dropped him.

Now I see the Succubuses with their weapons ready, let's try a new skill ' Blood Sisters' I felt mana leaking out as I saw the blood of Frigan bubble into smoke.

I saw a shadow form in the smoke and as it blew away in the middle stood two women, each of them vampires, they both wore dresses one black the other white, each with streaks of red running down them, they both had black hair, they looked to me bowing.