23 - Alcohol Is Always Fun

<Zia's POV>

Well, this worlds alcohol is very... Effective...

I recalled the memories from the night before with a slight cringe in my heart.

Oh God...

===============

Leaving Uruishi outside I  entered the tavern with a smile on my face I glanced around the room that had only just begun filling with men and the slight trickle of women, guess I'm early.

Walking up to the counter I grabbed the bartenders attention before asking for some random bed, which then costed me quite the pretty penny, I think it did at least.

Asking for a drink he passed it to me, I instantly picked it up and walked towards a table in the corner of the dark room.

Sitting down, I raised the mug up to my mouth I almost instantly finished the drink as soon as the slightly rough alcohol entered my mouth, something that is not very good for my very undeveloped brain and body, you can guess where it went from there...

Continuously drinking until my eyes were barely open and my small amount of savings was now plummeting faster than my common sense.

Soon later I found out that my new body wasn't very strong against a fully grown drunken man who had his beer spilled...

=============

Maybe I shouldnt drink...

Anyway back to the main story.

Oh by the way made the executive decision for us to all leave right now without stepping a foot downstairs, quickly leaping out off the open window I ran away from all my life problems and straight into the forest, in which I got lost.

At least Uruishi ran after me...

...

Crouching down under I tree I remembered all those years ago, with The Great Sage bullying me, my lovely brother who I'm pretty sure was sometimes simping for me, I sighed...

That was before I threw up, and no not because of my brother, but because of my hangover, I had just ran quite a while with a hangover, oh God...

=============

The situation isn't going well, we've began to run out of non-existent rations, and to be honest that dog is starting to look pretty tasty...

.....

Kinda sound like the Russians in both, World Wars...

At least I think so, sounds like a Russian thing to me, but hey what do you think stalker?

Well anyway, I need to go to sleep so peace!

Doing the peace sign in my mind like a weirdo I lay my head down accepting the dark grasps of sleep as I felt a fluffball curl up to me, comfy...

...

Well that was before I awoke from my grand slumber, who hast awakened thou great one!

Looking around I saw noone or no one? How do you spell it...

Ignoring my philosophical breakthrough I returned to doing intelligent things, whatever those are...

Looking at the sky I saw my culprit, the bright ball of flames called the Sun, what a douche.

Yawning and stretching my arms I stood up making sure to not walk into the glistening lake as I took a step forwards.

....