13 - A Tragic Godnapping

The God Of Time, a Phoenix with ability to morph into a human form, he likes vacations, hates Nessy, the tentacle monster, and finds elves weird.

What a character he is.

"Am I who?"

I felt two eyes burn through my chest, from just behind me, she must be rather confused, after all, it is not everyday a small girl murders a demon lord, kidnaps you and and then gets asked if she is 'her' , although I created the world, so it's probably going to be a mess.

But i cam understand the confusion, but i must get back to the task at hand, having a chat with my child!

I'm never saying that again.

Well go with servant, but it could be funny to see the great all powerful Gods call a small girl Mummy...

I shook my head, first mess with the God, second fantasies!

I look back towards the now murmuring man, he looked like a man fresh out of an insane asylum, bright red hair, weird murmuring, tied up, sounds about right.

"Hello little man, please come back to Cedos for just a second,"

He looked up, his eyes held wonder, amusement and about every known emotion.

"Just who are you then?"

He still held that face, I couldn't make out any emotion, other than his small curious eyes.

Well not exactly small, rather average, but for the sake of the story it sounds better using small, your welcome author!

"Some random vampire girl who kidnapped a succubus and has two Low God vampires working under her, why?" I said, a smug grin on my face, I saw his poker face disappear and get replaced by pure wonder, confusion and a tinge of embarrassment, I would too, getting caught by a child, doesn't look good for a God.

Well I dont know what to say to him, and i need to talk to Zlyia.

I wave the two sisters of as they drag the poor God further into the cave in silence.

I felt something tugging at my hair behind me, what is it?

<Temporis POV>

She's just a girl, a vampire girl with two Low Gods? But how could they overpower me?

She can't just be a girl.

But what else could she be?

Why did I say are you her! Of course it's not her! She left this world in our 'capable ' hands!

Maybe she managed to save the two of them and they devoted themselves too her, there was two ascendance's, they couldn't be one person so they must be these two, though they are rather powerful and the castle still doesn't quite make sense...

Either way I should attempt to contact the other Gods, maybe I could get some help.

Divine Powers, Telekinesis

It, dispersed, these ropes must be magically enhanced and have some sort of magic blocking ability.

But enough to stop my magic? Whoever made these must be at least a Divine Blacksmith, incredible...

Guess I'll just have to wait, there is nothing more I can do, just hope that someone comes.

In the mean time I'm just going go sleep, I haven't in a while so it might be enough to relax me...

<Zia's POV>

"Why do you think I'd want to sell you?"

She looked up too me. And after a pause.