22 - Back To The Future, Of Another World - Part 2

<Narrators POV>

After several years Leia grew into a child, wait, she was already a child? The hell am I supposed to say she grew into then?

....

After several years Leia grew several years older, to be precise she grew to the grand old age of eight, by this time she had two friends, their names were Emily and Rose, Rose also being adopted and Emily just being some random kid, they talked for several seconds and then called themselves friends this is because children are magical beings and can break the all the Laws of Physics while completely destroying the space-time continuum.

What the hell is this script? Why couldn't I do this when I was a kid! Bloody scam...

Now if you somehow remember the beginning of this book unlike me, then you can remember that at age eight Truck-San decided that he was going to strike again, this is due to the fact at this point there is probably someone counting how many cliches I can pump into my book.

....

Let's get riiiiight into this!

That was probably the wrong thing to say...

Anyway!

As the group of five walked through the sidewalks to the cinema they were separated, at the front were two humans, an elderly man talking to a little girl about space and stars, and astronomy stuff, while at the back to young girls listened to an aging woman about her life stories, the first two crossed across the road, and one of the two girls followed after them not noticing the closing distance between her and a truck, who seemingly did not see the crossing or the child on it.

The young girl noticed too late, she turned to the loud engine and quickly jumped to the side, only for it to crush half of her chest and legs, and for the cherry on top it ended with blood curdling scream that almost instantly ended after her eyes fluttered to a close, that is before it was replaced by the screams of horror and sadness.

...

She just got ran over, what do you mean cherry on the top!

...

But what some may call a miracle happened, she managed to survive...

===============

As the small girl lay in the white doctors bed, her breathing grew heavy and her arms clenched tightly around her parents hands.

"Please, if there is a God out there, please let her stay with me, and if you are so greedy to take her from me, please welcome her with open arms," The old man whispered through his cry's before standing up and exuding himself, joining his wife outside the room.

Although he left to comfort her, he only got comforted himself.

"What if she doesn't wake up, it's our fault! If only we didn't adopt her, maybe she could have lived a long life..." He muttered looking up towards the ceiling letting out another small prayer.

===============

The child woke up looking around the white covered room she was now in, looking around she saw unfamiliar machines, realising there were tubes attached to her, she pulled them out, attempting to stand up she instead screamed with pain as her legs burnt up at the small attempt to use her muscles that were barely there anymore.

The nurse behind the white curtain turned round with a worried face, she knelt down talking to her before leaving through the door and coming back in with parents in tow.

From that point on it only got worse, soon she grew up in that hospital bed until eventually she could leave in a wheelchair.

The two parents walked out of the hospital with their now eleven year old child sitting, eyes wide in her wheelchair. They pushed her out of the large front door to the hospital that she had now spent three years in.