Thanks!

I just came back after doing something for a while and I saw that we reached 1k reads!

I just want to say thank you to all the people that have voted, commented or even those of you who do neither and just read along! When i was writing the first few chapters, I thought I would never even make it to ten votes at most! But here I am with 1k reads and over 70 votes, it may not seem like alot, but to me, it's amazing really!

I just want to say thanks to a couple people who have posted several comments that have helped me along the way!

Lil_Zukie thanks so much! I always see you voting and commenting! And you always send great feedback and just messages that just say that you like that chapter!

Mr_Frosting you have only recently started commenting, but you still help me realise some things I wouldn't realise and also some random messages as well! But still, I thank you!

And finally to anyone else who reads, votes or comments, thanks!

Plans

ome of you may already know or have realised, I really have no plan for this story, I have thought up many different endings but none seem too solidified, so, if some of you are confused by the story, that is why, I simply write the way I feel the story should go.

There have been many endings I have thought of here are some examples:

The whole story is the backstory of the character in a MMORPG, who when does actually turns into our main character, the reason I decided against it is due to the fact, I feel that another person as our main character would be annoying to write, and it wouldn't make that much sense.

She gets transported to another world, that is actually an MMORPG, she then becomes the main villain of the game sitting up high in her floating castle as characters attempt to kill her, thisbe may still be used, tell me what you think of it in the comments.

She transports to another world with her floating castle, this one has no demons or any other races, exactly the same but no different races essentially.

These are some basic endings I have been thinking, i have attempted thinking of ones where she doesn't transport to another world but the only one I can think of is her attempting to kill of the Gods and take full control or something, but I don't really know.

If any of you have any ideas, feel free to comment, I should hopefully be able to start writing more due to school ending soon, but well see!

Again thanks!

There may be some mistakes in this, I'm not bothered to check it!