3.5 - The Gods

When Zia created this world, she had created more Gods than just herself. Each God would be placed in different tiers based off their fame, amount of worshipers, and their overall power. Below her, the Goddess of Creation, stood four mighty Gods. They were the God of Death and Light, and the Goddess of Life and Darkness.

Below those powerful Gods once  stood 15 mid level Gods who presented the 10 natural elements of the world. Fire, Wind, Earth, Water, Ice, Lightning, Poison, Illusion, Summoning, Spirit, Nature, Necromancy, Ice, Space and finally, Time itself.

There are other elements, yes, but those are only available to specific races.

Sadly five of those Gods died in, unfavourable circumstances.

Below the mid-Gods are Servant Gods. As the name suggest, they serve the Gods above them. They govern over small things such as Records or Rain seasons.

Three years prior, The Four Gods only outclassed by the Creation God sat together at a round table. Nobody said a word in the heavy atmosphere present. Everybody was thinking deeply about what has happened to the Life Tree.

In that pressure, one Goddess gathered the courage to speak up. With a cough, everyone's attention was gathered onto the Goddess of Light. She was a woman with green shimmering hair to match her element and two placid yellow eyes.

"Everyone, I know what we're all here for. The deterioration of the Life Tree has been getting worse, but I can assure you-"

"It hasn't been getting just "worse", Goddess of Life." Said Pilon, the God of Death. He was a man with steel grey eyes and hair to match the decay of life. He wore a royalty purple robe with black furs outlining the cuffs and inside. "There have been a continuous string of earthquakes the likes of which we have never seen for close to nine months! This mortal ascending to Godhood has a high chance of being more powerful than all of the Mid-Gods combined! Don't you realize how dangerous this is?"Groaning as he put his elbows against the table, he eyed the God and Goddesses in the room aside from himself before continuing, "Whatever this being is, they have to die. Disaster will only await and the rehabilitation of the world will be a huge burden, a hassle if the Life Tree's life is ceased."

Pilon looked at the Goddess of Darkness, Lizzie. Lizzie had Purple hair that rivaled the darkness of the expanding universe and her vantablack eyes that seemed to be the very abyss itself. She wore black tights adorned with daggers and a katana that outlined every curve of her body.

A smirk grew on Pilon's face. "That being said, I believe that it is only right that the Goddess of Darkness removes this growing evil before it's too late."

Lizzie gazed back at Pilon. When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back. "Why should I be the one to do as you asked when you can't even bother to speak the syllables of our names?" Folding her arms, her deep gaze threatened to tear a hole in Pilon.With that same smirk that never relented on his face, "Oh, I'm so sorry Lizzie!" Pilon theatrically apologized, his sarcasm obvious to all who heard it.

Like as fast as the darkness that consumes the Light once it fades, she disappeared from her seat and reappeared behind Pilon. One of her daggers was against his throat as if begging him to say another word.

Pilon didn't look worried in the least. He kept his stoic smirk on his face until Lizzie finally relented after feeling the stares of the other Gods in the room.

With a dissatisfied click of her tongue, she put her dagger back into the belt where they were stored and walked over to her designated seat. The soft tapping of her foot showed off her annoyance and her desperate attempts and remaining calm.

The Goddess of life fiddled with her mana and an image of the Life Tree appeared in the center of the table. It is small in the image, but in the physical world, it spans several miles in height and a mile or so in diameter.