17 - A Pet

Authors Note: Sorry this one took so long to come out, I had some writers block! Hope you enjoy it anyway! Also, changed some lore, there were now 15 Mid Gods, some died, but that's some future history lessons!

Also because I feel sorry I will include extra humour because I am extremely funny, totally!

<Narrator's POV>

The Angel's feathered wings flew high above the ground, covering the human realm with their eyes, searching for the enemies of the their Gods.

She spied down on the battle between a little girl and the large dire wolf, the small girl suddenly turned into a form seen only in the far past before using an extremely powerful magic, she soon later fell to the floor.

Flying away in shock she told other of what she saw.

The room fell silent.

"Can she be trusted?"

"If the Angel's have failed us as well then all we would have left is the elves, and I do not believe that they are as reliable and some are much to greedy so we will have to hope not, we will trust as she says and send a scouting division in,"

<Zia's POV>

Sounds peppered my ears only leaving uncomprhensible sounds in my sleep.

Light covered my heavy eyelids as I slowly opened them, I looked around, seeing rock everywhere,  I must be back in the cave, I attempt to stand up I hear the cackles of a fire, my gaze wanders towards it seeing its dim glow illuminating four figures.

One of them looked towards me making noises  before my vision went blurry and I felt my head fall downwards.

<Narrator's POV>

The frail girls body fell back down to the ground as the sound echoes through the six pairs of ears listening.

The new wife rushed to her unconscious body  while the the Low God behind her pressed her finger to the childs forehead as a gasp escaped her lips.

Mana Capacity: (13649) :#**#;#*(#^;*@€*#

The abnormal amount of mana did not suprise her, but instead the amount of recovery, already her body had recovered 103000 mana.

"Now Master's insane, but not quite that... ," The whisper escaped her lips as she took her fingers away.

*Time Travel Noises as we go back to when Zia was being carried back into the cave, I didn't know how to transition to there so..*

The full grown woman screamed into a dark cave to her sister about their child Master being unconscious because of mana loss, wait I think this is the wrong studio, is this IKEA Auditions?

.....

Jia carried her unconscious Master back into the cave as the rain began falling onto them, she screamed for her sister as she should probably know about their Master,  Jia continued walking into the cave for an estimated 0.3 seconds before her sister appeared.

Her eyes instantly warmed at the sight of her Master before returning to her cold mask and looking towards her soaked sister.

Her mind was buzzing with questions such as, why does my fangirl sister get to carry Master! She will pay.

And, how dare a monster attack her!

Wait, author why are you making everyone love the main character in some sort of way? Oh, you don't know? Well neither do I! You agree right reader! Oh, you think it's funny because I'm talking to myself...