Chapter I: Mourning

*Blake's POV*

We reached the bullhead my eyes still producing tears as I couldn't believe all of this. Y/N's dead body lying on the cold ground was still in my head. As we boarded the bullhead everyone was looking at me with worries in their faces. Sun tried to comfort me by putting his hand on my shoulder which I shook off and sat further from him.

Yang: "Blake please calm down."

Blake: "C-C-Calm d-d-down? Y-Y-Y/N's d-dead a-a-and y-you're t-telling me to c-c-c-calm d-down?"

Sun: "Blake you need to get over him."

Ruby: "You don't have any idea how close they were."

Sun: "They were close enough that I heard some moans from their room in the hotel."

Weiss: "What are you talking about Sun."

Sun: "She and Y/N did 'that' in that room."

Yang: "YOU DID WHAT!!!!!"

Weiss: "Yang please calm down. I don't think that Blake is able to explain something right now."

Ruby: "Weiss is right. We should leave it for tomorrow."

The rest of the way was in silence. We reached Ozpin's office and told him everything that happened.

Ozpin: "And why were you at the docks in the first place Ms. Belladonna with Mr. Wukong."

Sun: "We were there because Blake didn't believe that those robberies were made by White Fang."

Ozpin: "Tell me Ms. Belladonna. Was Y/N killed by Soul Reaper?" I shook my head. He nodded to himself and let us go.

We reached our dorm room and I lied down my bed burrying my head into the pillows which were wet after a while. Sun again tried to comfort me but I rejected his offer.

Ruby: "Sun, maybe it would be better if you leave." Then I heard the doors closing. But in a minute they opened again revealing JNPR.

Pyrrha: "Hey guys where have you been?"

Ruby: "We were fighting criminals."

Nora: "WHAT!!!! WITHOUT US???!!! NOW I'M ANGRY AND SAD."

Ren: "NORA!!!! Calm down."

Jaune: "OK. And where's Y/N?" The mood suddenly dropped down as I was crying even more. Why it had to be you.

Weiss: "H-He's d-dead." I could see their eyes widened.

Jaune: "WHAT?"

Pyrrha: "How? He was the best fighter. Maybe even better than me."

Nora: "You're kidding right? RIGHT???"

Ren: "I'm sorry to hear that."

Blake: "H-He d-died p-protecting m-me...."

Pyrrha: "He really loved you Blake."

Blake: "I know that."

Ren: "Well anyways we should go back to our room." They did as he said.

Yang: "We will help you as much as we can Blake"

Ruby: "Yeah. You're not alone in this."

Weiss: "I'll help too." Ice Queen helping faunus? That's the first.

Blake: "Thanks guys. I can't believe he's gone." Why you and not Sun. He's really annoying me.

Then I started to cry again which resulted in me falling asleep as thoughts of Y/N were flashing in my head.