Chapter XVII: Human among faunus

*Y/N's POV, Ship to Menagerie."

I was leaning against a railing with Blake without her bow beside me. When I looked at her she seemed nervous.

You: "Blake what's wrong? You seem.... not yourself."

Blake: "Huh? It's nothing."

You: "I can see in your eyes that something's troubling you."

Blake: "It's just.... I'm really, really nervous."

You: "About your family?"

Blake: "Yes, when I left them I yelled at them that they are weak and that they didn't see what White Fang was doing was right.... but now I'm the one who is at fault. I should've listened to them and leave it." I came behind her and wrapped my hands around her stomach stroking it.

You: "I'm nervous too. Nervous about that a human is going on faunus island and about how will your family react on our relationship..."

Blake: "Don't be. Sure mom can be scary sometimes and dad looks like a brute but they both have welcoming aura."

You: "Anyways how is our child doing...."

Blake: "Healthy and loved... she's fine."

You: "She?"

Blake: "Well I think it's going to be girl."

*Flashback, RWBY dorm room 2 days ago*

I was lying on Blake's bed reading 'A man with two souls'. Ruby and Yang were playing on the scroll, Weiss was studying again and Blake was in the bathroom. After some time she peeked her head from there.

Blake: "Y/N can you come here?"

You: "Why?"

Blake: "Just come here." So I did. After I entered the bathroom Blake closed the door. She gave me some white stick-like device.

You: "What is this?"

Blake: "[It's called pregnancy test Y/N....... and it's positive.]"

You: "So that means-"

Blake: "[Keep it down I don't want my team to know.]"

You: "[So that means you're pregnant??? That's great.]"

Blake: "[I know.... I still can't believe I'm going to be mom.]"

You: "[I'm gonna be dad... I have no words....]"

Blake: "[Let's keep it a secret...]"

*End of Flashback*

I noticed Blake wanted to puke again so I released her from the hug and put my hand on her shoulder.

You: "It's okay Blake I'm here. Let it all out." Luckily we were on a boat so she puked into the ocean. After that a voice behind us was heard.

???: "Are you okay miss? You look sick." We turned around and saw captain of the ship.

Blake: "I'm fine... it's just first time on a ship.."

Captain: "Oh I understand.... if anything happens don't hesitate to tell me.."

You: "Okay we will." The captain then left and I turned back to Blake who was now pale. "It's sea sickness as well isn't it?"

Blake: "No. Just my pregnancy kicking in." I hugged her again making sure I'm not pressing her stomach.

You: "I protect you both Blake, no matter what...."

Blake: "You already did."

You: "I still owe it to our kitten Blake."