Chapter IX: Evil within

A/N: If Neo is 'talking' she's showing her sign.

*Blake's POV*

After an hour Yang returned with smile on her face.

Blake: "Why are you smiling?"

Yang: "You don't have to worry about Sun. He won't bother you again."

Blake: "What did you do to him?"

Yang: "What NORA did to him. She broke his legs to thousands of pieces."

*Flashback Yang's POV*

Me and Nora were walking through the streets of Vale searching for Sun until we found him.

Sun: "Oh hey Yang, who's your friend?"

Nora: "Is that him?" I punched my fists together my eyes red.

Yang: "Yes that's him." I rushed to him and punched him across the face pinning him to the wall. "If you EVER try something else on Blake, I'll make sure you won't have kids. IS THAT CLEAR???" Sun just nodded. "Now I'll give you just a warning.... NORA."

I didn't know what to expect... she took her hammer out and dashed towards Sun swinging the hammer on his legs turning bones in them into fragments. That was unexpected. I let go of Sun and he was screaming in pain.

Nora: "Let's break more legs."

Yang: "Nora that's enough. Did you have to rush at him like that."

Nora: "I love breaking legs. Let's go back to Beacon."

We left still screaming Sun on the street.

*End of flashback, Blake's POV*

You: "I wanna puke just from imagining that."

Blake: "Don't you think you went too far?"

Yang: "No. I didn't know Nora could do that."

Blake: "I'm just asking this because I feel sorry for him but how is he?"

Yang: "Since he can't walk he will have to use wheelchair for life."

Blake: "What about you? Won't you or Nora have problem?"

Yang: "No. We found him in the city... and had some fun. Not like that."

I didn't say anything and returned back to reading but I couldn't focus as I was thinking about White Fang.

Blake: "Hey Y/N? Maybe we should start investigating tomorrow."

You: "I'll take that team you take White Fang and Torchwick."

Blake: "Agreed." I read for a while then I went to sleep.

*Y/N's POV*

It was night and since I'm a ghost I don't have to sleep. I was currently walking through Vale looking for emerald, onyx or altar when an idea that Blake mentioned came to my mind.

You: "Eternity, I wish to talk to you." Then there was a bright light and after a while I saw Eternity standing right in front of me.

Eternity: "What do you want to know my- I mean Y/N?"

You: "I wanted to ask you about that altar."

Eternity: "What about it?"

You: "Blake asked me about what if we don't have all the stones? How does the altar know we don't have the rest?"

Eternity: "Oh silly me. There is a magic speech your chosen one have to say." She handed me some paper. "Is there something else you want to know?"