Chapter V: New information

*Blake's POV*

???: "Don't worry Blake, as you said there isn't day I didn't think about you. I'm glad to hear others are doing well. I know I can't be there for you anymore. I love you too Blake. And that's not changing."

That voice, it can't be. Y-Y/N?

You: "Yes Blake it's me."

Blake: "How is this possible?" I started to breath faster as I was completely shocked.

You: "Now now Blake calm down. Breath in.... and out. I can explain. But if you want to talk to me you can think about what you want to say. I will hear it."

Blake: "Where are you?"

You: "I'm right next to you, you can't see me but I'm here. I missed you so much."

Blake: "I missed you too. I still do. But y-you're dead. H-How can you talk to me."

You: "Well, yeah I'm dead but there are some good news you're gonna love."

Blake: "What are those news Y/N?"

You: "I can be resurrected but I need your help." My eyes widened at what he said. And a smile formed on my face after a long time.

Blake: "WHAT??!!! I mean I will help you."

You: "Perfect so listen carefully." I nodded. "There are five stones I can feel but can't touch them. Those stones are ruby, sapphire, topaz, onyx and emerald. I will be searching for an altar while you're in classes."

Blake: "Altar?"

You: "Yeah the altar is needed for my resurrection ."

Blake: "And you want me to grab those stones because you can't? That sounds easy."

You: "Yes, most important are ruby and onyx. But be careful. There are others that are looking for those stones."

Blake: "I promise you I will guard them when we get them."

You: "One more thing. You can't tell anyone. Otherwise I will fade away and the chance is gone."

Blake: "My lips are sealed." Might as well spill a beans about Adam.

You: "Who is Adam?"

Blake: "Y/N that was a private thought."

You: "Sorry, just tell me next time." I nodded.

Blake: "Well you weren't my first boyfriend. It was Adam. We met when I was 12 and he was 14. It was a long relationship that didn't end well. At the begining our love towards each other was extremely strong. It was like this for 2 years but then Adam was sent on a mission and when he came back, he was scared. When I looked at his face I saw a huge Schnee Dust Company logo burnt into his face making his left eye blind. I didn't care about it. I still loved him. We went on some missions together but something changed. Like something snapped in him. I got injured on those missions and he didn't care. He kept fighting. Since then our relationship got weaker. I don't know if he noticed the fear in my eyes or something else but suddenly he killed everyone who stood in his way. That's why I decided to leave the Fang and start new life. I definetly didn't expect I could fall in love again. And I'm glad I did."

You: "OK, so this Adam is a psychopath now?"

Blake: "More like a maniac."

You: "Hold on a sec. You said he was your boyfriend but you were still virgin before that night in hotel?"