Chapter XIV: Dead end

*Y/N's POV*

It was evening and we sat around a campfire. Me and Blake told doctror Oobleck and the rest of our team about my mental talking to Blake and everything around it.

Yang: "So you mean to tell me... you were with us all the time?!"

You: "Yes, well mainly with Blake but as we said you couldn't see me." Blake placed her head on my shoulder.

Weiss: "Why didn't you tell us anything?"

Blake: "Because if I would Y/N would fade away and the chance for his resurrection would be gone."

Yang: "Now I'm curious why did Blake was so long at your grave during that dance."

You: "I asked Eternity once if she can do something about it. And it resulted for that Blake was able to see me. And we danced."

Ruby: "You actually danced?"

Blake: "We should leave everything for tomorrow. Now I'm tired." She lied on her sleeping bag and fell asleep immediately. Everyone except me lied down on their bags too.

You: "Hey Yang?"

Yang: "What is it Y/N."

You: "I saw what you did for Blake. I mean when she was too focused on her investigation. Thank you for keeping an eye on her for me."

Yang: "No problem. I did it for you as well. I'm sure you would do the same for her."

You: "That's right...... I forgive you Yang."

Yang: "Wait really?" I nodded, she stood up and hugged me tightly "Thank you Y/N"

You: "Air.... please." She released me from her deadly hug and lied down her bag.

Yang: "I won't let the past repeat Y/N. You can count on that."

You: "I do count on it. Now how we tell mom I'm alive."

Yang: "Normally. I wonder what will be her reaction though."

You: "You're not the only one. Well night Yang."

Yang: "Night Y/N." I lied down Blake's bag hugging her close to me to ensure her I'm here and fell asleep.

*Morning*

We were walking through streets looking for hideout. I was currently with Blake looking at some building when I heard Oobleck ask Yang.

Oobleck: "Ms. Xiao Long why did you choose to be a huntress?"

Yang: "Why did I choose? Well, it's because I'm a thrill seeker. I want adventure where I don't know what tomorrow brings. Also it was because of my brother. If I would be huntress I would have more options to find him."

Oobleck: "I see. Thank you for your time." Oobleck went away.

You: "Didn't know Yang wanted me back THAT bad."

Blake: "She was looking for forgivness after all. Which you gave her yesterday."

You: "You heard us?"

Blake: "Yeah. How else can you explain I rolled myself on top of you after you lied down?"

You: "Why do you want to sleep on top of me? And I'm not talking about yesterday."

Blake: "Because you're really warm. Yesterday it was because I wanted to make sure it's not just a dream."

Then we heard Oobleck speaking to Weiss.

Oobleck: "And you Ms. Schnee? Why did you choose to become a huntress?"

Weiss: "To prove others wrong about Schnees and that what my dad is doing is wrong as well."