Chapter II: Afterlife, Enraged

A/N: When someone is speaking with italics it means he/she speaks mentally.

*Y/N's POV*

White. The only thing I saw wherever I looked. Is this heaven? If so it looks more empty than I thought. I looked on my body to see a wound that ended my life. Blake, I'm so sorry I can't be there for you anymore. Then I walked for a while until I reached some kind of shrine or altar. There were 5 stone pillars in a circle. In the middle there was a huge yellow energy ball. When I tried to touch it it disappeared. Then there was a voice behind me.

???: "Welcome to the realm of angels my child."

I looked around and saw a girl around Blake's age that had red hair and red eyes and giant yellow wings were growing from her back.

(This is her, I don't own this)

You: "Who are you?"

Girl: "Where are my manners. I go by many names but you can call me Eternity and I am the creator of the first soul living persons on Remnant. I think some call them ghosters."

You: "You probably know my name. Anyways I'm Y/N L/N. It's a pleasure to meet you Eternity." I offered her my hand and she shook it. "So... am I dead?"

Eternity: "Unfortunately, yes." I sighed loudly.

You: "So I guess that I can't show my love to Blake anymore."

Eternity: "No, you can't. At least for now."

You: "What do you mean?"

Eternity: "There is still chance for you to return back to life my child." My eyes widened.

You: "Really? Oh and just call me Y/N. It's kinda weird to call me your child since we look almost the same age."

Eternity: "I live for thousand years. We angels just grow really slowly. Anyways as I said there is a chance for you to live again but it's gonna be difficult."

You: "I'm willing to take any risks."

Eternity: "Very well then. There is an altar and 5 stones somewhere on Remnant. It's places change every time the altar is used. You can feel the stones but you can't touch them. That's why you need to find someone you held dear to yourself. The stones have different meanings." I was listening carefully.

You: "Okay. I think Blake will help me. What about the stones."

Eternity: "As I said there are 5 of them but only 2 are needed for your ressurection. One of them is blood stone . It's in a form of ruby. The other one is soul stone which is in form of onyx."

You: "And the others?"

Eternity: "A will stone is in form of sapphire. Without it you won't be able to remember anything. Not even your name. Power stone is in form of emerald. Without it you won't be able to lift anything. I mean absolutly nothing."

You: "And the last one?"

Eternity: "The last one is the most rare. It's semblance stone. It's in form of topaz. Thanks to it you will be able to use your semblances but not only that. Your soul will be enhanced. That means you can die only naturally."

You: "But I can still use blink."

Eternity: "Yes you can. But after the ressurection you wouldn't be able to do so. Three more things. There are others who are trying to find the stones. The second one is that except for the dearest person noone can know otherwise you will fade away and the chance is gone forever. Lastly you can speak telepathically to the one you choose. Now are you ready to leave?"

I nodded. Then the surrounding changed to black and after a while I appeared somewhere but it certainly wasn't Vale.

Eternity: "You are now invisible to those who are alive. Take care." Time to look for Blake. I hope you can forgive me.

*Summer's POV*

I was at the cliffside where me and my team made a grave. Now I was there kneeling in front of this grave with bouquet of red roses. I was thinking about him.... my boy and the days we abused him with tears in my eyes. I put down the bouquet and looked at that grave properly. There was written. Here lies Y/N Rose L/N. Son, brother, hero. After his funeral we decided to add 'hero' because of what his girlfriend said. Why did we abuse him? I don't even remember the first time it happened. I shouldn't be blinded by my stupidity. I should've healed you each time you got beaten. But I was stupid enough not to do so. I'm a terrible mother. If only I could reverse the time. Maybe things would be better. Then Tai's voice was heard behind me.

Tai: "There you are. I was worried sick. What are you doing here sweetheart?"

Summer: "W-W-What d-do you t-t-think?"

Tai: "Still mourning for him? Summer he's gone. We have to move on. We can't let his death influence us-"

Summer: "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!!! CAN'T LET HIS DEATH INFLUENCE US??? YOU SOUND JUST LIKE RAVEN. HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!!! HE WAS OUR SON. DO YOU NOT FEEL GUILT FOR WHAT WE DID??"

Tai: "No need to yell at me. I still feel guilty. But time pass and wounds heal-"

Summer: "ARE YOU NOT CONCERNED ABOUT THE FACT HE DIDN'T FORGIVE US????"

Tai: "And he won't anymore. It's sad but the pain will go away."

Summer: "T-The p-p-pain m-might g-go away b-b-but it w-will l-leave s-scars. H-He was y-your son. H-How can y-y-you even s-s-say th-that?"

Tai: "Summer. I am sad. Really, but it was his fault he died." That pushed me off the edge. I came to him and crashed my fist with his face which caused him to fall.

Summer: "YOU DON'T FEEL ANY REGRET DO YOU!!! HOW CAN PROTECTING HIS GIRLFRIEND BE HIS FAULT??? TELL ME TAIYANG XIAO LONG IF I WOULD BE IN THE SAME DANGER AS BLAKE WAS WOULD YOU PROTECT ME OR WOULD YOU RUN AWAY???"

Tai: "I-I-" I slapped him again.

Summer: "TELL ME!!!!!"

Tai: "Off course I would protect you."

Summer: "AND IF YOU WOULD DIE WOULD THAT BE YOUR FAULT???"

Tai: "N-No it wouldn't."

Summer: "THEN IT'S NOT HIS FAULT HE DIED IS IT. I'M PROUD OF HIM. Even though he died he stood up and protected the one he loved no matter what. That's what I call the true sign of love."

Tai: "So if I would die you would be proud of me?"

Summer: "No. That's not what I mean. He took the hit rather than to stand and watch. From what I think he would take any hit aimed for Blake rather than to see her get injured. That's what love can do. Now leave me alone."

Tai: "Summer I'm sorry-"

Summer: "LEAVE!!!" He stood up holding his cheek and went away. I kneeled down in front of his grave anger still on my face. You really loved Blake didn't you? I bet she meant everything to you. I'm really sorry for what I did. All I was hoping was that you can forgive me. But now there's no way you can. I love you... son.

A/N: I know it's short again. Anyways hope you enjoyed.