Chapter XV: Preventing the fall

*Y/N's POV*

Black, the only color that I saw. When I opened my eyes I saw that I'm in the center of Vale..... ambushed by Grimm. I stood up and quickly looked around me looking for my team that was standing up slowly as well as Oobleck.

Oobleck: "Take care of them team. I'll get emergency alarm on." With that he left Oum knows where. I looked around me and saw a hoard of 400 Grimm. Alphas and regular beowolves together with some boarbatusks, ursas and nevermores. All of them were looking at us.

Ruby: "There's too much of them."

Weiss: "Then what are your orders 'leader'."

You: "Shoot down the nevermores I'll take care of the rest."

Yang: "Are you crazy? Do you want to die again?"

Blake: "Y/N no. I don't want to lose you again." I put my hands on her shoulders looking into her ember eyes.

You: "I promise you won't lose me again Blake."

Blake: "NO I'M NOT lettting you to do what you're planning to do."

You: "Blake trust me. I know what I'm doing." I then leaned into her ear. "[And we can make some kittens after this if you want~]" That stunned her. Perfect distraction. I turned myself towards Grimm. "Everyone shoot on those in the air." I rushed to the center of Grimms spinning with Whirlwind in circle. When the whip touched any of those Grimm with the force I put into it while spinning it killed them instantly. After I was done I looked to the sky to see last 2 nevermores. Ice crystals pierced their bodies. Then I looked at girls who returned it with shock.

Ruby: "HOW"

Weiss: DID"

Blake: "YOU"

Yang: "DO THAT."

I scratched back of my head.

You: "I learned it a long time ago. This is the third time I used it." Blake then looked at me with smirk and red cheeks.

Blake: "Did you say something about show-off?" Then sirens throughout the city were heard.

You: "Yeah, yeah whatever. I told you I know what I'm doing."

Ruby: "Don't want to interrupt but we have to help people." We rushed between the streets killed some Grimm that were about to kill citizens. Then three bullheads were in air. On one of them was team JNPR together with Goodwitch, on second was CFVY with Port and on the last one was CMEN minus Neo with Ozpin himself.

The teams have jumped down and attacked Grimm. I looked at team CFVY where Velvet was kicking their butt while Fox was using his blades to kill those Grimm. On the other side was Yatsu who jumped to the air and smashed the ground. Then Coco was using her suitcase against the Grimm, surprisingly it made actual damage. What is in that suitcase? Then nevermores and ursas were in front of her and Velvet who was about to help her when Coco stopped. They talked for a bit when then that suitcase transformed into a minigun. The heck is this possible? After a while those Grimm were no longer existant. Then I looked around and saw Pyrrha about to be slashed from back. I blinked at the beowolf and wrapped
Whirlwind around it. Then it was dead.

You: "Phew, that was close." She looked around and saw me. I waved at her and blinked to help others. Now Nora was struggling with some deathstalker. I blinked in front of her and wrapped my whips around it's pincers and smashed it to the ground. "Nora SMASH!!!" She jumped from behind me and smashed Magnhild into it's head. Before she could look at me I blinked towards Velvet.

Velvet was struggling with those snakes.

Velvet: "I can't fight them any longer."

You: "Do you have electricity powder?" She tossed it to me without looking at me. I loaded it into Whirlwind then slashed it at it's head. "Get away Velvet." She jumped off and I electrocuted both black and white snakes. I saw Blake struggling with ursa major so I blinked towards her. "Need help?"