Chapter VIII: Unexpected encounter

*Blake's POV*

I woke up to sun's rays. I stretched and then sat up.

Blake: "Morning Y/N." There was no response. "Y/N? Are you in there?" Still nothing "Guess not."

I leaned my back against a wall and started to read. I checked my pockets to make sure stones are save with me.

You: "Ahh... Hey Blake I see you're awake."

Blake: "Yeah, where were you?"

You: "I told you I was going to look for altar and stones at the night. Well I was unfortunate."

Blake: "Where did you look?"

You: "On Patch and at the docks."

Blake: "We'll look together somewhere since it's sunday."

You: "Hey Blake? I never asked you... how does Adam look like."

Blake: "He is bull faunus. He has red hair and what I remember light blue eyes. But you can't see them because he hides them behind the grimm mask. He wears a black suit and has a red katana in black sheathe."

You: "Ooh no.... I think I saw him in the docks talking to Roman."

Blake: "Wait he's here? This is bad. Really bad. Not only is he a good fighter but also his semblance is too dangerous. There's not many that could beat him. Including me."

You: "I'm guessing he wants to hurt you for leaving him since you told me about him."

Blake: "You're right. Not only that. He wants to kill me for leaving White Fang. That's how he deals with traitors."

You: "I wish I could be alive right now."

Blake: "To sacrifice yourself again? I don't want to offend you but it wouldn't work this time. He would get us both."

You: "Then what are you gonna do now?"

Blake: "I'll wait and face him. I'm done running."

You: "What do you mean running?"

Blake: "For my whole life I was running away from problems. When my parents left White Fang I ran away from them. When I left White Fang I ran again. Even my semblance. I leave shadows of myself that takes the hit while I run away."

You: "Wow, you surly had a tough life. Anyways I wanted to ask you if you would go to the city with me but considering all this..... guess you don't want to."

Blake: "Nah, I'll go. Adam wouldn't show up in crowded public places."

You: "So.... what now."

Blake: "I'll ask someone if they want to go..."

You: "Well I'll let you read." I smiled.

Blake: "Thanks Y/N. You're the best. But I was wondering if we find that altar without having all the stones how does it know we don't have the rest."

You: "Well, that's a good question. I should ask Eternity."

Blake: "Who's Eternity?"

You: "She's a literal angel. She's the one that created 'ghosters' and the one that told me about the resurrection."

Blake: "I thought angels don't exist."

You: "Me too but after I died I appeared in 'Realm of Angels'."

Blake: "So you were in heaven?"