Chapter III: Not a happy day

*3rd POV*

The week Blake had as free time she spend in her dorm only. She was crying to her pillow. Not eating at all. Not even reading. She cried less with each day as she was slowly realising that there's no way of bringing Y/N back. But as she promised she didn't forget about him. Each day she looked at her arm where was a bracelet with Y/N's name on it and when noone was looking she kissed it. Beside Ninjas of Love book II it was the only reminder of the guy she fell in love with. Right now it was thursday and Blake together with her team except for Ruby were sitting in a cafeteria.

*Blake's POV*

I was going over some notes I didn't really paid much attention to it as Y/N was in my mind. When suddenly Yang crashed down next to me obviously bored.

Yang: "Hey Blake what are you doing?"

Blake: "Just going through some notes from last semester"

Yang: "Boring!!!!" Then Nora threw a pea Yang's direction which she ate. "What about you Weiss?"

Weiss: "I'm studying. I need to keep my brain sharp."

Yang: "You're no fun girls. I wonder what Y/N would do." When she mentioned his name a single tear fell down my cheek and my expression change to a saddened one. Meanwhile Yang caught another pea into her mouth giving thumbs up afterwards.

Weiss: "You know what Y/N would do."

Yang: "Please do tell me, cause I really don't know."

Weiss: "He would sit next to Blake going over the notes together."

Blake: "Most likely." There was sadness visible in my voice.

Yang: "Sorry Blake, I didn't mean to bring him up, but you left me no choice." Then Ruby put a large binder onto our table making everyone look at her.

Ruby: "Sister, friends....... Weiss. Four score and seven minutes ago I had a dream."

Yang: "This oughtta be good."

Ruby: "A dream that the four of us will spend this day as a team."

Blake: "What are you talking about?"

Ruby: "I'm talking about kicking the semester off with a bang!"

Yang: "I always kick my semester off with a Yang! Eh? Guys?" We all groaned at her teribble pun. Then an apple hit Yang's face and she growled.

Nora: "BOOOOOOO!!!"

Weiss: "Did you steal my binder?" Ruby made a peace sign with her hands.

Ruby: "I am not a crook. Listen, with the Vytal Tournament coming up and more students arriving from other kingdoms we should spend this day together."

Blake: "I don't know I might as well sit this one out." Weiss stood up.

Weiss: "Sit out or not I think we should do this as a team." If we should do this as a team then where is Y/N? Weiss' face was met by a pie. I feel sorry for you Nora! You just doomed your team.

???: "FOOD FIGHT!!!!"

The next thing I know is that Jaune went flying through the cafeteria and crashed into window. Where I saw Sun with some blue haired guy. Oh great what is HE doing here. When I turned around I saw some of the tabels and chairs piled up to form some sort of fort. When did they build it? Jaune joined his team and Nora who was on top of this fort laughed rather maniacally.

Nora: "I'm queen of the caste. I'm queen of the castle."

Then Ruby holding a carton of milk pointed towards the fort.