Chapter IV: Big Argue, Finding Blake

*Summer's POV*

After I was done crying I made my way back home. When I came out of the forest I met Qrow.

Qrow: "Hey Summer. I saw Tai running from the forest with his hand on his cheek. Which was kinda red."

Summer: "We argued about Y/N."

Qrow: "Jeez. You can't leave him alone even after his death can you?"

Summer: "No we didn't argue about what you think.... well not entirely."

Qrow: "Do you... want to tell me about it?" I was thinking for a while then I decided.

Summer: "Fine. I was mourning for him when Tai appeared and started trash-talking about him."

Qrow: "What do you mean trash-talking?"

Summer: "He said that his death shouldn't influence us." I noticed his eyes went wide. Then he went for his flask. "He said that Y/N's death was just a fault. I-I had enough so I punched him. Really hard."

Qrow: "How can he say that? Y/N was his son. He can't be serious. I'm going to have a serious talk with him."

Summer: "I appriciate your concern but I have to talk to him alone."

Qrow: "Fine, but if you need help call me."

Summer: "Sure Qrow. Thanks you're a real friend." I came to him and kissed him shortly on his cheek. Then my stomach growled extremely loud.

Qrow: "Oh boy, the monster is awaken." I chuckled at his response. "Luckily I made a food. Come on let's go home." We were on our way

Summer: "Did you bake cookies by any chance?"

Qrow: "No wonder Ruby is obsessed by them." I elbowed him and laughed. "No. You very well know you're the best cookie baker around. But if you want burnt crisps then you're welcome." I bursted in laugh but then stopped as I felt my heart race. Wait! I can't fall for Qrow can I? But that's impossible I have Tai. Stop it heart. Qrow surly can't feel anything towards me. Wait why am I thinking about it? Why am I even concerned? This doesn't make any sense. We reached our home and I sat in the kitchen. Qrow gave me the food he made. I bit and my mouth was in a bliss immediately. He can cook well.... for drunk guy.

Summer: "Qrow what were you doing in front of that forest?"

Qrow: "I was looking for you. You've been gone all day." I just nodded and continued eating. "I was wondering what would happen without that abuse."

Summer: "Huh. You're not the only one. I think that Ruby and Yang think about it as well same as me."

Qrow: "I hoped he will forgive us one day. But now..." I stood up and hugged him.

Summer: "I know Qrow, I know."

Qrow: "And lastly I was wondering what would happen if Y/N was my child." I released the hug and looked at him with my cheeks red. Stop this feeling already.

Summer: "Y-You mean like y-your child with m-me?" Why am I stuttering? He nodded. "Well in that case he would probably start drinking in the age of 5."

Qrow: "Heh. Very funny Summer."

Summer: "I'm serious Qrow. He would most likely die because of it."

Qrow: "Hey I don't drink that much."

Summer: "You're ALWAYS drunk. Maybe his veins would be filled with alcohol?!" We looked at each other. Then we burst out in laughing.

Qrow: "Good one Summer, you got me there. But anyways why did you even think about me being Y/N's dad. I mean you have Tai."

Summer: "I-I don't know. Y-You s-started it."