Chapter XVIII (Finale): Throughout the time

A/N: In Scarlette's early age when she will speak she will say it how a normal child would do (read -> lead, etc.) but I will write it correctly. It's up to you if you decide to read it normally or like when you were little kid.

*Y/N's POV*

3 days after Scarlette's birth me, Blake and of course Scarlette were on our way home. During those 3 days Blake's family along with Ilia visited us every day. Right now we were walking on a street Scarlette in Blake's hands sleeping. I had my hands wrapped around Blake's shoulders. We arrived at the house and I knocked. After a while the doors opened revealing everyone.

Kali: "Welcome home!"

Ghira: "Glad you made it."

Ilia: "Welcome back.... young parents..."

You: "Please keep it down Scarlette's sleeping."

Blake: "Not anymore..." I looked at her and saw Scarlette with open eyes looking at her mom giggling. I came to her and took her from Blake's hands. When my daughter saw me she reached for me and I wrapped my finger around her hand. Then Scarlette giggled again.

Ilia: "She really likes you both."

Blake: "We're her parents after all." But then Scarlette started to cry...

You: "Blake I think she's hungry again." She took Scarlette and went to her room

Blake: "I'll feed her. Be right back."

Kali: "Well since you were in hospital we decided to buy Scarlette some toys."

Ghira: "That's right."

Ilia: "And I bought a stroller."

You: "Thank you all we appriciate it." I looked behind them and saw a black stroller and tens of toys. What caughed my interest was a fish plushie, black cat plushie and even yarn plushie. Do they think Scarlette is an actual cat..... well considering she's also Blake's daughter they are probably right.

After some time Blake returned alone.

Blake: "Thank you for the crib everyone."

Ghira: "That was my work."

Blake: "Then thanks dad."

You: "Is Scarlette sleeping?"

Blake: "Yes she is. Now I would like some tuna."

You: "Don't you think it's dangerous for Scarlette since you're feeding her?"

Kali: "Nonsense. When Blake was born I was eating a lot of tuna and fish in total."

You: "Well at least I now know why Blake acts like an actual cat." Blake pouted.

Blake: "Hey that's not true."

You: "Isn't it? What about when Zwei-"

Blake: "Okay, okay I get it. But I can't help it."

You: "But truthfully it makes you more adorable." She blushed dark red.

Ilia: "Aaaaaww that's so cute."

Kali: "I can tell you'll be great parents."

Blake: "Hey I'm still waiting here for that tuna."

Ilia: "Fine I get it to you." Then I noticed that stars appeared in Blake's eyes the only thing was.... she was looking at that yarn plushie.

You: "Blake that yarn is for Scarlette not you..." She didn't reply and jumped towards the yarn. Before she could get her hands on it I caughed her.