Chapter XI: Spiritual dance

A/N: There are music videos in this chapter. All of them can be found on YouTube. Their composer is Brunuhville. Which means I don't own them.

*Ruby's POV*

It was evening and I was lying on my bed playing on my scroll when Yang entered.

Ruby: "Hey Yang, so is Blake going or not?"

Yang: "Unfortunately no Ruby, but I convinced her to slow down."

Ruby: "Then it's no use for me to go there if we won't be as a team."

Yang: "You will go. Me and Weiss have bought you a dress already."

Ruby: "But nobody even asked me to go."

Yang: "You can stay at the punch bowl. Saving it for me."

Ruby: "But doesn't it lose the meaning? I mean if Y/N would be still alive he would ask me because we're siblings."

Yang: "I know. I miss him either but don't worry noone asked me as well."

Ruby: "What??? I thought boys will ask you as their first oportunity."

Yang: "Is my liitle sister jealous because she doesn't have breasts like me?"

Ruby: "What??? No of course I'm not. Now where will Blake be then?"

Yang: "I give you a hint. It's a certain place in Emerald Forest."

Ruby: "Y/N's grave."

Yang: "Correct now Ruby how do you know about that book Blake reads."

Ruby: "I saw it under her pillow so I got curious."

Yang: "So you know about birds and the bees right?"

Ruby: "If it's that thing then yeah." Yang slammed her hands on the table in slight anger. Weiss then came to our dorm smiling widely.

Yang: "What got you so happy?"

Weiss: "I asked Neptune to the dance and he accepted."

Yang: "Looks like Ice Queen is not so cold."

Weiss: "Quiet you!!!" After that an argue broke until Blake came with huge bags under her eyes.

Blake: "Don't mind me. I'm going to sleep. Yang I'm sorry I didn't listen to you. You were right Y/N wouldn't like to see me like this. Can you keep it down please?"

RW*Y: "Of course, sleep well. You need it." Then there was a knock on the door and when Weiss opened them Jaune was there with guitar in his hands.

Jaune: "Weiss Schnee will you accompany me to the dance on ....... sunday."

Weiss: "No." she then closed the doors

Jaune: "Oh come on." Then Weiss turned around.

Yang: "And that's why they call you the Ice Queen."

Jaune: "Open the doors I promise I won't sing."

Weiss: "Fine." She opened the doors again.

Jaune: "I lied." Weiss slammed the door and we heard a thud. Then there was a voice behind us. When we turned around we saw Blake talking in her sleep.

Blake: "Promise me you will come back. I can't lose you Y/N." When I looked at the girls Yang looked tensed up.

Weiss: "Should we wake her up?"

Ruby: "No, she needs to sleep. Besides I'm tired too. Night girls."

*W*Y: "Night Ruby." And with that I let the darkness take over me.