Chapter VI: Mech Battle

*Y/N's POV*

Me and my team were sitting in Port's class. Ruby and Yang were sleeping, Blake was reading a book and Weiss.... was taking notes. How can someone pay atention to his stories?

You: "Now this is going to sound like Yang's pun but.... I'm bored to death."

Blake: "Well, I would be too if I wouldn't have my book."

You: "What are you reading anyways?"

Blake: "Ninjas of Love book II"

You: "First of all you're reading it without me??? And secondly are you seriously reading this in classes."

Blake: "You died and this book together with that bracelet is only thing that reminds me of you so I read it. And who would see that book. Everyone's asleep and Weiss is taking notes too furiously to notice."

You: "Did Ruby find this book?"

Blake: "No, at least not yet."

You: "That's good. Her lost innocence doesn't have to be shattered to smithereens. I still can't believe she's not innocent anymore."

Blake: "To be honest I think it was good for her to read it. A girl in her age should know about stuff like this. But the second part of the series is something for those with strong will. You read it with me so you know."

You: "Yeah. It's surprising we could handle probably the smuttiest book." I looked at Weiss who was bombarded by Jaune's questions. "Jaune is too oblivious."

Blake: "You noticed as well?"

You: "Blake there is noone except for Jaune who didn't notice that Pyrrha has a crush on him. Even CRDL noticed."

The bell rang signalling end of the class.

Blake: "Finally." She nudged Ruby and Yang and they woke up. After a while they passed Jaune completely devastated by Weiss' rejection. Weiss is not for you Jaune, look somewhere else.

We reached our dorm room and the girls started to undress.

You: " I'll go to the bathroom so you can change."

Blake: "Yeah that would be great." I did as I said and after a while Blake spoke. "You can come out now." I did as she said and when I did my eyes couldn't get off Blake. She was wearing a white shirt that ended above her waist. She had black pants and of course her bow.

You: "Wow Blake, you look wonderful. You should wear it more often." Her cheeks turned pink for a while.

Blake: "Thank you."

Ruby: "So let's repeat who will do what."

Weiss: "I'm glad we're taking this seriously."

Yang: "Hey we have plan that's moderately serious."

Weiss: "Anyways me and Ruby will go to CCT tower to get some information from Schnee Dust Company. Seeing as I'm from the family it shouldn't be a problem."

Yang: "I know a guy on a shady side of town. Getting information out of him shouldn't be a problem."

Blake: "The White Fang is orginizing a faction meeting. I should be able to get there."

You: "And I'll go with you."

???: "Yeah" we turned around to see Sun hanging from a tree upside down.

Blake+You: "Not this monkey again."

Weiss: "Sun what are you doing?"

Sun: "I do this all the time."