Prettier

I woke up from the cold breeze that touched my body.

Hmmm.. it's a nice sleep..

I usually cannot sleep without cuddling something, good thing Hoseok-hyung is here with me. He's also the closest with me aside from Tae so we are comfortable with each other. But still, I can't help but wonder about my Ggukie. I want to be with him... but I'm happy that Hobi-hyung is my roommate.

I went to the kitchen counter and made a simple breakfast for Hobi-hyung and I. I also made coffee so we can gain our energy easily and get hyped.

"Hobi-hyung, I made our breakfast! Let's eat now!" Hobi-hyung went out of the bed still with his messy hair and crumpled shirt.

"Hahaha hyung you look so wasted, I thought you like neat things?"

He sat at the chair and started eating.. after a few seconds, I sat infront of him and started eating as well.

"Jiminie, after this should we go to the beach?"

"I thought we'll go there together with the other peeps?"

He stayed silent for a while..

"Uhhh yeah, I'm sorry I forgot" he smiled shyly at me and continued eating..

"It's fine hyung, we tend to forget things sometimes", I smiled back at him and finished eating...

I washed the dishes immediately after eating and let hyung to use the shower room first. I put my earphones on and slammed myself on the couch as I wait for him.

🎶You and I, we're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide

So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes 🎶

All I can think about is Jungkook....

🎶 Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song 🎶

That's right... without him I'm nothing..

🎶 With you, I fall
It's like I'm leaving all my past and silhouettes up on the wall
With you, I'm a beautiful mess
It's like we're standing hand and hand with all our fears up on the edge 🎶

I was so into it but I was interrupted by a sudden hug behind my back..

"Yah Jiminie, are you being sentimental there??"

I sighed when I heard Hobi-hyung's voice... I was so shocked!

"Hyung! You scared me!"

He moved his body closer to mine as he turned his head towards me. Our face were only a few centimeters away...

I stared at his face.. his unique facial features and heart-shaped lips. He is indeed handsome and I'm happy I have a friend who don't have just good looks but also a good heart.

"Hyung, you are really handsome.. how to be you?", I jokingly said as he smiled and moved away to walk around and sit beside me.