Complete

Jimin immediately pressed his lips to Jungkook's and wandered his hands on Jungkook's naked body. He caressed it and kissed him like never before. It shows how much Jimin missed Jungkook. Jimin pulled from their passionately hot kiss and stared into Jungkook's eyes.

"I miss you so much Jungkookie, you don't know how much I've been stabbing myself from making my distance with you. I won't let go of you now."

He kissed him again with full of love. This time, Jungkook wrapped his arms on Jimin's waist and pulled him closer making Jimin moan as their crotch grind. Jungkook moved his hips slightly just letting their crotch grind softly. While doing the same thing over and over, he moved his lips down to Jimin's neck leaving soft kisses and making some love hickeys.

Jimin just lets Jungkook do what he wants. While Jungkook is smooching his neck, he carefully removes his pants leaving nothing behind. He stayed quiet for a few seconds before pulling his shirt up with Jungkook's help. As soon as he removed his clothes, he pushed Jungkook on the shower that has been opened since he walked in.

Jimin jumped on him and Jungkook carefully catched his legs. He wrapped it on his waist and wandered his hands on Jimin's ass while kissing him. Jimin's semi hard cock is touching Jungkook's abs while Jungkook tried to insert a finger in Jimin's ass.

"Ahhh fuck Jungkook... it still hurts, this is just the second time I'll do this so careful...", Jungkook was shocked. He didn't know that he never did it, he thought he may have done that with Hoseok but he was wrong. Jimin never did it, he only gave himself to Jungkook, and that made Jungkook's heart at ease.

Jungkook softly thrust his finger in Jimin as he kisses his plump lips. Jimin wanders his hand on Jungkook's back while kissing him deeper. Soon later, Jungkook adds more fingers until it stretch Jimin's hole. The pain earlier became pleasure they both enjoy. Their soft passionate kiss became lustful as seconds passby. The steam the shower's giving off addends the heat they are feeling.

"Put it in Ggukie... I can't... ahhhh too much..."

Jimin firmly wrapped his hands on Jungkook's nape to support himself. Jungkook on the otherhand is slowly pressing the tip of his cock in Jimin's ass. He slowly, softly and carefully inserts his cock while Jimin frowns and winces in pain. He leaned his head on Jungkook's shoulder while the younger tries hard to fully insert his cock. Once he did it, he stays for awhile letting Jimin adjust.

"Baby... go...", Jungkook nodded his head and thrusted slowly. Jimin winces in pain but soon he begs for more.

"Ahhh f-fuck Gguk-ahhh... I missed t-this fuck! Why are you so big?"

"I miss you more baby.. I miss you so much Jimin.."

Jungkook thrusted faster while his hand is on Jimin's thigh carrying his weight and his other hand is on Jimin's ass. He thrusted faster making Jimin a moaning mess. Jimin leaned his head back feeling too much stimulation. He lets Jungkook fuck him because he likes it too. Jungkook moved their position and let Jimin's back touch the wall. As soon as they felt the steadiness, Jungkook fucked him deeper. He pulls out, in, out and in and slowly thrust feeling Jimin's walls. Soon later, Jungkook thrusted faster again while Jimin moaned louder as his sweet spot was hit. Jungkook noticed it and thrusted there deeper and harder letting Jimin feel the roughness and the pleasure.

"J-Jungkook-ah... I'll cum- ahhh yeah ohhh fuck right there baby ahhh", Jungkook continued to fuck him at the same spot until Jimin shoot out his cum. Jungkook stopped for awhile and carried Jimin again. He closed the faucet and went out of the bathroom. He carefully laid Jimin on the bed letting his back rest on the soft mattress. Jungkook climbed on the bed and pulled Jimin's legs to make him closer to his body. Jungkook didn't let a single second go to waste, he put Jimin's legs on his shoulder and positioned himself on Jimin's entrance.