The Cabin's Walls

I let out a loud gasp, immediately sitting up. I took a few deep breaths, my body trembling and my eyes tearing up.

"Hey hey Jimin... babe look at me...", I heard Jungkook's voice and I looked at him in a flash. He's sitting beside me, clean and well. I burst into tears and hugged him.

"Oh g-god... thank God you're safe...", he patted my back and told me sweet comforts in my ear.

"H-how... is it just a nightmare?? W-what happened?", I roamed my eyes everywhere and we're in the cabin.

"Tae-hyung brought you here, he said that you fell  and hit your head and lost consciousness.", I... fell?

"W-where? And h-how?" How is that possible??

"You were in the woods and something surprised you two. Hyung got scratched but you hit your head on the stone. I was so afraid I thought you're dead.", I hugged him and leaned my head on his chest. Thank god it's just a nightmare.

"Why are you sweaty though? And what nightmare?", he asked confused. I just closed my eyes and hugged him tight.

"In my dream, Taehyung was the one injured. Yoongi-hyung and I were looking for something here and found an old book. He said a few latin verse and that began my nightmare. Taehyung was possessed, and e-everyone... everyone was k-killed... including you and me...", my eyes were filled with tears once again.

"Actually, Yoongi-hyung is looking inside the cabin... right now?", I immediately stood up, getting a severe head ache making me lose my balance... but it's not important now. I tried to go to the wall for support..

"HYUNG DON'T TOUCH THE CABIN'S WALLS!!!!", I screamed as loud as I can... but all I heard was a loud slam of book... and felt that again. The cold breeze once again hugged me sending shivers down my spine... the fear was starting to eat me up again...

I fell down, my mind's blank, my body shivering and my eyes crying...

"No... n-no... it's here again... it's h-here again...", I felt a cold hand on my shoulder and I flinched - it was just Jungkook.

"What's here?", he asked... and I could only say... "Her".

Yoongi-hyung came to me and asked me if I was fine. How can I be? Knowing that everything will just start again and we'll die one by one.

"We'll die... we'll die... we'll die...", I kept mumbling... they're just shaking me.. asking me why.. I looked at them.. I stared at them.

"Burn the book", I said to them. I stood up and hysterically roamed the room.

"Hey Jimin! Stop! You're frightening us! Tell us what happened.", I looked at them crying...

"I-I... I... We h-have to burn the b-book... now..", Jungkook went to me and calmed me down.

"I... Let's just burn the book please... I'll explain everything to everyone later just please... please trust me... we'll die...", I begged them, sobbing in between my words. I threw my body on Jungkook and cried.

"Okay... we just have to burn the book right?", I nodded at hyung and left his warm embrace.

"Yes hyung, we should burn it before the light hides from us.", the three of us explored the cabin looking for something. I tremble in fear as time passes by. It's almost dawn and we can't find anything. Luckily, Namjoon and Hoseok-hyung took the firewood equipment in the van and brought it here.