Disgusted

Jungkook hung up the call and prepared himself. He's going to meet Hoseok and talk about what happened the other night. He was nervous but he has to be brave, it's for Jimin afterall. He ate a light breakfast and showered himself after. As he turned on the faucet, the shower head released the water. The cold water drops began to fall down on his hair, down to his expressionless face, to his tensed shoulders, to his cold back, down to his ass and to his trembling legs.

He cried as his thoughts brought him back to what caused this miserable moment - the other night. He blames himself for not being able to control the alcohol in him or even drinking too much in the first place. If he haven't done that, maybe they're happy now, as happy as before.

He moved his hands to his left chest and gripped it as hard as he can, it aches not because of the hard grip but because Jimin is mad at him, because they are in bad shape now, because they are not together.

His tears fall in sync with the cold drops of water. Despite of its coldness, he's feeling hot because of the anger and resentment growing inside him. He also blames Taehyung for this, but he can't do anything now. What's been done has been done, he can't turn it back.

He wiped his tears away as he tilt his head up letting the cold water hit his face directly. He spent almost an hour there before getting out soaked with towel covering his lower part, letting his room see the beautifully toned six pack abs, broad chest and muscular arms of his.

He wore a white top with black stripes that enhances his neat look. He paired it with a dark blue ripped jeans and Nike Air Force 1 to make his look casual.

Hoseok told him to meet at the café they usually hang out at. He went out of his house and began walking. The nervousness is still overtaking him, countless of thoughts are on his mind circling there.

"Calm down Jeon Jungkook, just take a deep breath and walk again", he inhaled deeply as he exhaled with a sigh. He looked back at where he was going and began to walk. As he was walking slowly with heavy footsteps, his eyes wandered and saw Jimin walking to their house. His heart began beating two times faster than awhile ago. His mind is battling whether he should go to Hoseok or follow Jimin and talk to him. His nervousness is unlike any before but he thought he must talk to Jimin. And so, he followed him.

"Jimin! Baby!", Jimin was about a few steps away from their gate when Jungkook shouted. But instead of stopping, he walked faster hoping to enter the gate but Jungkook got him.

"Baby please talk to me, listen to me please", Jungkook was holding Jimin's arms but he tried to shake it off.

"Get off me Jungkook!"

"No baby! Listen to me first!"

"Get the fuck off!!"

Jungkook was shocked when he heard those words that came out from Jimin's mouth. He couldn't believe that he just said that to him. He backed off and Jimin started crying...

"What else do you wanna talk about huh Jungkook? I saw what I saw and it is enough!", Jungkook tried to approach Jimin once again but he shoved his hands off.

"Don't touch me Jungkook, you disgust me.", he said those while looking at Jungkook with disgust.

"Baby, I'm not totally conscious that time please.. you know I only love you", Jungkook begged to Jimin as he enters the gate.. but he still looked back to Jungkook.