I'm Coming

I felt that Jungkook left and it made me tear up more. I have been so dumb, telling myself that he deserves it but my heart can't just do it.

"I'm sorry Gguk-ah, I am so sorry... I hope you'll forgive- ah fuck!"

I was startled when a loud thug echoed in our corridor. I panicked and ran out of the balcony. I looked everywhere but the only door I saw that's open was Taehyung's. I slowed down my pace and walk slowly. As the distance between Tae's room and I are closing, I hear sobs and whispers. I slowly approach his door and stand next to it. Messy room, broken chair, knife, rope hanging under the ceiling and on Tae's neck, Taehyung crying on Yoongi-hyung's shoulder... it shocked me. W-why would he do this? He's trying to kill himself? Why? Tears are forming in my eyes until my eyesight became blurry.

"Taehyung-ah?"

He looked at me with his red puffy eyes, runny nose and trembling lips. He let go of Yoongi-hyung's embrace as I approach him. I kneeled infront of him and held his face while tears are slowly racing down on my cheeks.

"Yah what are you doing?! Are you really trying to kill yourself?! W-wha... what are you thinking?!", I cried and leaned my head on his shoulder. Why is he doing this? It... it breaks my heart seeing him in this state..

"I'm so... sorry Jimin-ah.. I'm really really sorry please forgive me...", his broken voice just makes me hurt more..

"Why did you do this Taehyung-ah?! W-why..."

"I-I thought you wouldn't forgive me a-anymore... I can't face you anymore after what I've done to you and Jungkook.. I can't face any of you.. I'm.... my guilt... it's killing me everyday Jimin-ah... it's killing me..." I looked at him confused...

"It's killing you so you will just kill yourself? Huh? Yah are you an idiot?! Yes I am mad at you, super super mad but do you think I want you dead?! Do you think I will be happy seeing you lifeless?! It hurts Taehyung-ah! I don't want seeing my bestfriend hanging in here lifeless.." I lowered my head again.. and cried... for the nth time... "Please don't hurt yourself Taehyung-ah.. please don't... I love you... I don't know what I'll do if you do that to yourself....", my voice broke as the thought of Tae trying to kill himself because of me runs through my mind.

"If you want to take your guilt away then talk to me.. say sorry to me.. make up to me until you're free from your guilt.. just... just don't do this Tae... don't do this..."

"I'm so sorry Jimin-ah, I really am... what I did is something no one can forgive... I'm sorry I broke our friendship, I'm sorry I broke your trust, I'm sorry I broke our family and I am so sorry for what's happening to Jungkook and you... but Jimin-ah... please... don't be mad at Jungkook anymore... he didn't do anything wrong...", what? He didn't do what?

"No Taehyung-ah, it's alright, I forgive you now.. I can't be away from you anymore... I just miss you so much... you're my bestfriend, how can I be mad at you for a long time?", he looked at me and smiled.. I missed this..

"But why did you say that I shouldn't be mad at Jungkook? He was there too and he let that happen.", I looked at him waiting for his answer.. he sighed and spoke.

"What happened was purely under my action. I took advantage of his drunk state and did what I did. Jungkook has nothing to do with it nor he wanted it to happen. When I was doing 'it' to him, he even murmured your name because he thought I was you. When you left the next morning, he found me and straight up rejected me." What? He... he never wanted it... Jungkook-ah...

"I think I messed up Tae"

"No you didn't Jimin-ah, I'm not saying that what you and Hobi-hyung did was right but you have the right to get mad. However, when I look at Jungkook's eyes, all I can see is he's looking at you with sadness in his eyes" the pain in my heart just doubled. I should've let him explain like what he wanted, I shouldn't have done that to him.

"I'm really sorry Jimin-ah.... I'm sorry... if it's okay with you, I want to start things over again.. though I know that it would never be the same, I really really want to be with you.", I smiled and cupped his face.

"Of course I'd love that, Tae. It's not easy for me to forget everything but I forgive you Tae, I forgive you.", I kissed his forehead and leaned my forehead to his.

...

"Hahaha Hobi-hyung stop, let's just walk properly okay?" My jaw hurts from smiling too much. We're walking home from the grocery store. We bought foods and stuffs that we'll use in our house. I already told Hobi-hyung that we will stop and he gladly accepted it.

"Hyung, I want to stop now. I learned everything from Tae, I'm so hurt seeing Ggukie hurt. I'm sorry hyung for using you.", I lowered my head waiting for his response. He held my shoulders and moved closer to me.

"No it's fine Jimin-ah. As long as you are happy, I am happy for you. But can I have one last favor?", I looked at him and asked "what is it?".

"Can I kiss you one last time?", I nodded and let him kiss me. It's all I can do for him because after this, I won't let him kiss me anymore.

We arrived home and organize all that we bought. We happily put it in its rightful place and we enjoyed our bond like nothing happened. Like what we were before.

"Everyone! Let's have a snack here! We bought some chips and energy drinks!" Namjoon-hyung is the first one to go down and picked his favorite chip and drink. Yoongi-hyung and Taehyung climbed down together, I guess they are having some fun time now since Yoongi-hyung confessed to Tae. We all know it, we all talked this morning.

"Hyung, I'll go to Jungkook's place today okay? I'll wash up now and go there.", he just nodded at me and I left him there. I went to my bathroom and opened the faucet letting the warm water hit my naked body.

"Jungkookie, I missed you so much. I hope you'll forgive me."

After a long comforting bath, I wore simple clothes but I sprayed some perfume. Well, this is the first time we'll actually talk to each other after months so I want to be presentable. I picked my phone and put it in my pocket.

"I'm coming Jungkook"

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for the late and short update. I hope you like this, borahae~

▪︎eipoohreel▪︎