Pure

Namjoon, Jin and Jungkook ran away as soon as they saw Taehyung rushing towards them. However, little did they know, they left Jimin behind. They ran and ran not looking behind, without checking if they were still together or not.

Namjoon ran off straight ahead while Jin and Jungkook ran sideways. They were all running, afraid of Taehyung catching them and be like Yoongi and Hoseok who died miserably. They kept running eventhough they didn't know which ways they were running to, they just wanted to be so far from the cabin. And that, was their biggest mistake. They went off all alone, without something, without anyone.

Meanwhile inside the Cabin, Taehyung was currently holding Jimin on his neck, raising him up with the strength he gained from the vengeful spirit inside his body. Jimin was punching Taehyung's arms hoping he can escape Taehyung's tight grip. He was suffocating, he can't breathe properly even if he deseperately gasp for air but he didn't want to die that way. The look at Hoseok's eyes meant something to Jimin, it was as if he was telling him to do his best to survive and live, not die the same way as he did.

And so, he gained his energy and used his flexibility and the cabinet beside him to lock Taehyung's head using his legs. This way, he got Taehyung loosen his grip on Jimin's neck and breathe again. However, Taehyung lift Jimin's body and threw him across the room right after a few seconds. He bumped his head on the wall and lost consciousness. The dizziness from earlier's accident caused him to lose consciousness faster than anyone who bumped their heads on the wall.

Taehyung went to Jimin and looked at his unsconscious body and smiled. The creepy smile the boys were scared of. Even just looking at him gives shivers down anyone's spine because of how mischievous and nerve-wrecking it was. He checked Jimin and saw that he just lost consciousness but still left him there.

"Just stay right there Minie, I see that this body and you have a slight problem with each other so I'll avenge him. I'll be right back with a surprise, just sleep for the meantime sweetie.", his voice was deep but somehow pitchy. His voice was so ice cold and sharp, so terrifying. With that, he left Jimin inside the dark and cold cabin with two corpses near him. He laid there looking like the two dead bodies inside.

Taehyung wandered off the forest still with that annoyingly scary smile of his. His head was filled up with cruelty, death and vengeance because the spirit in him experienced the worst scenario it ever experienced.

It was a wonderful day for a beautiful maiden named Alexa. She was a wanderer, a cheerful, polite and hard-working lady. Everyone in her neighborhood liked her for being too good for a simple girl like her. She was like Belle in her place - beautiful, smart and different. She knew all of her duty as a woman but still had her heart open for new experiences and new things. She liked to travel to her favorite forest in her village, Bauandong and appreciate the beautiful environment and breath-taking view.

One day, as she strolled around the forest, she unintentionally saw a group of men outside a cabin. They seemed normal so nothing bothered her, well not after a while. Someone suddenly screamed so loud, a scream you'd know that the person was in deep trouble. The sound was like begging, crying for help and she felt goosebumps all over her body as she heard it countless of times. The boys looked inside the cabin where the sound came from, and what one of them said made Alexa stood there frozen.

"Get the fuck her here! If she won't keep silent, I'll cut her head off! Bring her here!", it was said by a muscular man who was sharpening his knives and blades. The other men were busy cutting the woods but soon after, a girl was thrown out of the cabin. Her hands were tied, the same as her legs. She was blindfolded, her long dress was ripped, her hair was a mess and there were clear bruises on her body.