Plan

I'm standing infront of my mirror. I wore a white top and ripped jeans letting some of my skin breathe, and put my nike low cut shoes. I put on my ray ban glasses as I brushed my hair off with my fingers.

"Hey babe, you okay now?", I looked at the man standing at my doorway looking as dashing as ever - Hoseok. Yes, Hoseok and I made an understanding. We will pretend to be together and do things couples do but when we're alone, we're honest. We decided to show something to them before the school year ends and this vacation will be a good fucking time. I just hope they're ready.

"Yes, it's our last week in campus and I'm excited for the end of the school year partyyyyy!", I screamed in excitement as I went out of the room. Hobi asked me to go down first because he forgot his phone, and so I did. It's been weeks since we got home and all I did was ignore Tae and Jungkook. I don't want to talk to them or to even see them, my hatred is just that deep.

Namjoon-hyung and Yoongi-hyung are in the living room. Aren't Yoongi-hyung gonna prepare for their graduation? I mean, it's tomorrow and the party is the next day. I walked to them hoping to ask but this motherfucking creature just appeared and he just gives me an uncomfortable feeling. I stopped walking and stood where I was, trying to control my feelings. Seeing Tae still makes me feel so so hurt. I felt a hand on my waist, I was shocked but when he spoke, it hit me and made me come back to reality.

"Hey babe, come on, we're gonna be late", I saw the three of them look at our way but I didn't look at them back. Instead, I hang on to Hobi-hyung.

"I'm sorry hehe", I moved my body closer to him and leaned my head on his shoulder while walking. I feel they're still looking at us so I whispered to him.

"Hyung, move your hand on my ass", he was shocked by my sudden request at first but still did it. Yeah I know they'll be confused as fuck now hahaha. I don't care though, watch me pay back.

After a long walk, we're finally inside the university. I held Hobi's hands as I pulled him closer to me. Other people will just ignore us because they know how clingy I am to my friends but this is not for them, it's for my ex bestfriend and ex boyfriend.

Taehyung is my classmate and seatmate and it sucks now. Good thing Hobi hyung is in our department too so Tae will see us. I arrived in my class and Hobi went to his class too, Tae is still not here so I moved my ass and went to my seat. I just shut my eyes and take a rest first before the class starts, I still have thirty minutes to rest.

I was disturbed by the noises of these freakin' students from my nap and it irritates me. I wandered my eyes and our class is almost full so I organized myself and my seat to be comfortable. Just as I finished organizing my seat, I noticed that Tae is already beside me and of course, I won't talk to him or anything. I just looked everywhere except to him. Why would I look at someone who betrayed me, huh?

After a few seconds of this awkward moment, our prof entered the room. She put her things down and write something on the board. The class went wild as she finished writing. Why?

"Okay class, just as what's written on the board, this is our last meet and I won't ask for anything now since all of you compiled everything I asked. So in return of your good cooperation with me, I'll let your next days be free and fun!"

Everyone started talking with their friends and plan something with smile on their faces. Of course, who wouldn't be happy right? Even I am happy with this but still composed my figure and not be too happy, I might talk to Tae. And speaking of Tae, he looks like he want to talk to me. He's uncomfortable with this and so am I! I want to hug him so much but the pain he caused me is so much. I miss my bestfriend but after what he'd done?