Crying

Namjoon-hyung and Jin-hyung decided to take us out and have a stress-free vacation. Of course, I am happy with it, I love going out! So I picked my best outfits and put them in my classy red suitcase.

We waited for Jungkook to arrive before we head to the resort with Jin-hyung's van. The four hyungs are in the front while the three of us: Jimin, Jungkook and I, are at the back. Jungkook is in the middle of us because Jimin and I both want the window's side. I put my earphones on and closed my eyes, staying still and relaxing myself. Well, not until something landed on my shoulder.

"Jungkook?"

I whispered as I looked at his face. I looked at Jimin too and saw him sleeping as well. I looked at Jungkook one more time, his head so close to mine. His beautiful eyes with long eyelashes, his cute nose and thin rosy lips. He's a guy everyone would've dreamed of and Jimin is a lucky guy.

I tried to move away but Jungkook moved closer to me...

"Hmmm"

I can feel it.. my heart.. beating so fast again.. why is this happening to me? I looked at Jungkook and damn, when did he looked so beautiful? I looked at him closer.. his lips.. I didn't realize that I'm moving my face closer to him until Namjoon-hyung spoke.

"Are we almost there hyung?"

"Yeah, just another hour I guess"

I lost myself at some moment. The fuck is happening with me? Did I just tried to kiss Jungkook? Fuck he is my bestfriend's boyfriend and my friend! Ugh the fuck is going on with you Tae. I moved myself and sat properly, trying my best to sleep but my heart won't listen!

We arrived at the resort and damn it is gorgeous! Jin-hyung is really rich. We walked to the lounge area and sat there. I looked at Jimin and saw them flirting with each other, as usual. But what am I feeling?? I can't understand it.. there's just an urge in me that I want to go to them and take Jungkook. What the hell's happening?

Jin-hyung said that he only got us four rooms and I wish I can get the solo room. I want to relax myself from school works and from Jungkook.

"3", Jin-hyung

"2", Yoongi-hyung

"4", Hoseok-hyung

"3", Namjoon-hyung

"1", Jungkook

I waited for Jimin to talk before I open my paper.

"So... Jimin, what's yours?", Namjoon-hyung asked

"4", ugh maybe I got the solo room!!

"I want to be with you hyung", I secretly rolled my eyes and opened my paper...

"1"... 1? I'm with Jungkook? I didn't even realize that all numbers were said.. There's a part of me that doesn't want to be with him but there's also a part of me that wants me to celebrate.

"Okay so Jungkook and Tae will share a room, Yoongi-hyung will get his solo room, Jimin and Hobi will share and Jin and I are together... so come on let's unpack our things" I picked my suitcase and walked alongside with them to the elevator.

The room is nice and all but I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable with Jungkook.

"Woaaah it's nice, Jin-hyung is so rich"