Carousel

Jimin woke up and immediately winced in pain as he felt a headache. He put his fingertips on his temple and massaged it. He sat on the bed and frown in frustration.

"Aish my head hurts so much", he then felt a warm hands wandering on his back to his tummy.

"Mochi, why are you sighing early in the morning?", Jungkook said as he hugged Jimin's back. He rested his head on Jimin's shoulder and slide his hands in Jimin's naked tummy.

"My head is killing me Ggukie..", Jungkook moved infront of Jimin and removed his hands. He kissed Jimin's forehead and massaged it after. Jimin closed his eyes and let Jungkook calm him.

"Is it better baby?" Jimin opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook. It's finally sinking in his brain that he's okay with Jungkook now.

"I've never felt more complete Jungkookie... Thank you for making me feel complete again. Thank you for coming back to me. I will never let you go."

Jungkook pulled Jimin and hugged him tight.

"I'm sorry for what happen Jiminie, you know that I love you so much and I will never do such thing to you." Jimin nodded at him as tears wet their pillow.

"I'm really sorry Gguk-ah... I really am... you are my only love" Jungkook shushed Jimin and leaned Jimin's head on his chest.

"I will never let you go again baby, I will never... it feels like I'm dying every single day without you by my side...", Jimin whispered as tears still fall off his eyes. He sneaked in Jungkook's body more and sniffed his body scent that Jimin missed so much.

"Even if you push me away my mochi, I will never leave your side again. I want you mine, just mine. If it's you, I'd be selfish. I love you so much.", Jungkook kissed Jimin's head and hugged him again tighter. All night they said their I love you's to each other without getting off their warm embrace.

"I love you Ggukie", Jungkook smiled and looked at his face. He pecked Jimin's lips and hugged him.

"I love you too Jiminie. I'm glad we're okay now.", Jimin returned the hug and rest his head on Jungkook's shoulder. They stayed there for a few minutes until Jungkook said that he'll make their breakfast. Jimin nodded and Jungkook left after he wore his clothes. Jimin stayed on the bed for awhile and roamed his eyes on Jungkook's room. He noticed that it's simple and neat. There's also their photo when they went to the Amusement Park, when they rode the Carousel. Jimin smiled and went to it, he touched the photo with his fingertips and run through it smoothly.

He heard something downstairs and it means Jungkook is preparing their breakfast. He looked at the photo again before dressing up and follow Jungkook.

"Should we go out today Gguk-ah?", Jimin asked Jungkook as he cook their food. Jimin slowly sat on the kitchen table and watch Jungkook's broad back.

"Hmm sure, let's enjoy our first day together. I don't have anything to do anyways." Jimin smiled and wait for Jungkook to finish their food.

...

"Mochi, where are we going?", Jungkook asked Jimin who was busy looking through his phone. They are in a cab on their way to their date destination. Jungkook was confused because Jimin didn't let him know where they'll be going. Soon, Jimin took out his earphones and put one bud in his ear while the other end is in Jungkook's. Jimin then tapped his phone and a few seconds later, the music came off of the earbuds. Jungkook looked at Jimin while Jimin is staring at him smiling.