Like I Am

I woke up with no clothes on me. What happened? Argh my head fucking hurts. I stood up and walked to the bathroom with my shaky legs and my hurting head. I looked at the mirror and saw some small hickeys.

"Why do I have some hickeys? Did something happened?"

I washed my face and put a towel on to cover my private part. By the way, where's Taehyung-hyung?

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE?!", I was shocked by the sudden intrusion of Hoseok-hyung.. and what shocked me more is that he's mad. He doesn't get mad.

"What happened hyung?", I stumbled as I ran towards him from the bathroom to the living room.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS TAEHYUNG?!"

Taehyung-hyung? Why?

"I-I don't know... what happened hyung? Why are you mad?", I tried to calm him down but I only received a punch. I touched my left cheek and fuck it stings! I looked at him, he definitely looks mad, I never saw him like this.

"You shithead, if something happened to Jimin, I swear to god I will kill you and Taehyung"

What? Why? Hoseok-hyung stormed out of our room and I was left confused.

I sat on the couch as I tried to remember what happened last night. We were just having fun right? I got drunk and Taehyung-hyung helped me to get here. I... I even puked at my shirt.. he helped me clean myself out.. and..

"Hmmm f-fuck Jiminie you are g-good"

Jimin?? How did he get here?

"You're my bestfriend and I trusted you"

What?...

Taehyung...

did that?

But why?

I quickly put some clothes on and left out of my room and tried to find Taehyung. What's wrong with him? Why would he do that? I need answers!

I roamed around the hotel searching for him. I don't know what entered on his mind to do that. He knows I love Jimin so much. I went to the lounge area, the swimming pool but no sign of him. Argh the fuck where is he?!

I searched the shore and finally..

"Taehyung-hyung!", I saw him sitting on the sand looking at the nothingness. I ran to him and held his top.

"Why did you do that hyung?! Why did you do that?", I feel my tears racing to fall.

"W-why hyung?", I broke down and knelt on the sand.

"You know how much I love Jimin. I love him more than anything in this world, why do you have to take him away from me?", I looked at him, I was shocked because he's crying as well..

"Because I love you Jungkook"

What?

I looked at him with confusion..