Nightmare

"Okay Jin has the meat, Yoongi-hyung has the drinks, Hoseok packed other foods, Taehyung helped with our tents, Jungkook packed all our camping chairs and camping pillows and Jimin packed our firewoods and oil. And... I got all other neccessary things."

We all checked our things again before making our way in the van. It's NV350 Urvan that's exact fit to all of us, thanks to Jin-hyung. Now, Yoongi-hyung took the driver's seat while Taehyung took the shotgun seat. The rest of us went to the back of the car, Jin-hyung, Namjoon-hyung and Hoseok-hyung are sitting on the middle while Jungkook and I are on the back. Our things are on the back of the car while we still hold our small bags, just in case.

"Hey Mochi, should we pack our tent as soon as we arrive there? You know... so we can have some private time.", omg! Did he just smirked at me? Gosh this naughty boy! I looked away from him to hide my blush but his eyes can see everything.

"You know you want it baby, don't hide it from me and from yourself.", I softly slapped his shoulder and sneaked my way on his body. I rested my head on his shoulder and hugged him tight.

His body is so comfortable, his scent is so sweet, his warmth makes me loosen everything. It's like he's my safe haven, my safe world, my comfort zone. I comfortably laid on him and left the real world.

Falling leaves and scattered branches are getting in my way in this dark creepy forest. It's getting harder to breathe as seconds pass by. I don't even know why I am running but it feels like I have to. I closed my eyes for a second and I tripped down. Shit! My foot hurts like hell. I reached for my toes but I saw my hands full of blood. I shivered and panicked. I looked at my white shirt and to my surprise, it's full of blood too. I tried to remove it with my shaking hands but... but it won't.. it won't come off. My tears are dripping off my face and my shirt is now wet with bitter tears and stinking blood.

I looked at where I went and saw a small place. I don't feel right but I tried to stand even with the pain on my foot. I pulled a long thin branch from the ground and took it as my cane. I went back to a small place I can't properly see because of my blurred vision. The smaller the distance gets between the house and I, the faster my heart beats. And soon as I stepped my foot on it, I got shivers down my spine.

I tried my best to hop on and opened the door. The doorknob is rusty and all, it makes a creek sound when I opened it. You can tell that it is so scary. When I completely opened it, I can see nothing. It's night so I can't see properly without light. I'm looking blindly for something I can use to light up. I went in and felt something wet and thick on the ground. I can't fully see it too so I didn't mind it. This house really stinks though.

I opened a door and I believe it's a bedroom. I continued looking blindly until I felt a thing and I think it's a lamp because of the shape. I looked near the thing and touched a small box. I tried to open it and touched what's inside. I sighed in relief when I noticed that it's a box of matches. I lit one and point it to the thing I touched earlier until I can finally see it better. I lit it up and brought it with me. I looked for my way out and luckily did. As soon as I got out, I felt the thick water again so I drew my lamp out to where it is.

B-blood... it's blood! Right after I saw it, I fell on the ground and the lamp broke causing to make a large fire. It then immediately scattered and lit up the whole place. Just as when I thought nothing can make it worse... I saw them. I saw them. I backed away while covering my mouth. I felt my tears falling again and everything became so numb. I can hear nothing but a high-pitched sound that I feel like destroying my ears. I looked everywhere and all I see was six men lying on the ground, bathing on their own blood, their body full of cuts and bruises that I almost couldn't recognize any of them. I covered my ears and screamed but nothing leaves on my mouth. I can't talk.. I can't scream.