In The Woods

I cling my arms on Jungkook's as we stargaze outside the cabin. It's cold and all but the view is so beautiful. I rest my head on his shoulder as we both look up to the beautiful night sky.

"Jimin, I'm glad I met you.", He whispered as softly as he could that it sent shivers down my spine - it was so beautiful. I looked at him and smiled.

"Being with you is the best decision I've ever made Jungkook, I love you so much." I leaned my lips to his and softly left a peck. I looked at his gorgeous shining eyes that shows how much he loves me.

"I love you too Jimin, my Park Jimin. I know everything has been a mess but here we are, still loving each other, looking at the stars here in this unknown place. It's so heartwarming baby, so beautiful. I don't have to wish for more because this is more than enough. You are more than enough." I looked at his eyes mesmerized by its beauty, and by his fluttering words. I felt my tears slowly falling as my heart feels so full. This situation, this happiness, it takes over my whole life. It feels like the surroundings has stopped moving, everything is quiet, just Jungkook and I's hearts that beat at the same time at the same speed at the same feeling.

"You...", I smiled at him. "You are my everything."

He wiped my tears as he kissed my forehead endearingly. I went back to my position and we both looked up to the sky again. The stars have been shining so prettily, as if they're glowing like we are, as if they are happy for us, as if they know how much love is here, as if they know everything.

"Hey love birds, come inside and sleep! Everything's good here.", we both looked at Yoongi-hyung who called us. After we packed our things inside, they decided to fix things properly first and Jungkook and I don't want to so we stayed out. We stood up and walked towards the cabin where they wait for us.

"Okay, Jimin and Jungkook you sleep near the furnace. Jin and Namjoon will sleep in the room, maybe they'll do something I don't know.", we all laughed at Yoongi-hyung's tease. It's fine though that they will sleep there because they mostly did the work and everything.

"Tae and I will sleep near the door so we can guard it. Hoseok will sleep adjacent to the table we set up.", we all nodded and prepared our beds.

"Good night guys!", I shouted so everyone will hear me.

"Good night!", they all said back. I smiled and moved my body to the right to face my charming prince.

"Good night Gguk-ah, I love you.", he leaned and kissed my lips.

"Good night Jiminie, I love you more." I giggled and hugged him.

A loud thunder echoed across the cabin and I was awaken by the terrifying sound of it. I started to hear the harsh sound of the rain hitting the ground. The dark environment immediately sinked in my brain when I noticed how the lights are off and the fire is no longer there. I looked around but I can't see anything. I tried to talk and shout but no voice is coming out of my mouth.

I began shivering as the cold breeze crept on my body from my toes to my head. I felt my eyes watering until I feel the wetness of my cheeks - I'm crying. I tried and tried to shout but nothing happens. I moved my body looking blindy for Jungkook who was supposed to be next to me but he isn't. I can't feel him, I can't feel anything around me.

The terrifyingly loud sound of the door opening made me jump out of my place. I tried to slowly stand up which was so hard because of everything. Once I did, I tried to run. I was aiming at the door but a loud thunder stopped me. I tried to run again but soon, a lightning hit the ground outside the cabin which made me drop off the wooden ground. Everything seems so terrifying - I am so scared.