Your Eyes Tell

I am dressing up for our meet up later. It's been a while since we met so I am nervous as hell right now. I'm pacing back and forth in my room trying to calm my ass down.

"Hey Jungkook, stop walking it makes me dizzy.", Jimin said as he watch me. He's sitting on my bed looking as gorgeous as ever while I, I can't stay still!

"I'm sorry baby.. I just.. what if they're still mad at me? You know? Because when we got together... I still feel somehow distant... I'm scared..."

"Stop Gguk. Calm down okay?", he walks to me and gently rubbed my back. I nodded at him and sighed.

"Okay I'll help you pick your clothes.", Jimin moved infront of my cabinet as he searched for a set of clothes.

"Hmmm... here" he handed me a white shirt, black ripped jeans and Jordan 1 shoes.

"Okay put it on and let's go."

I obeyed him and dropped the towel that was covering my lower body. I looked at the towel on the ground and heard Jimin gasped.

"Yah Gguk-ah! Why did you do that?!", he threw me his handkerchief and I looked at him. I smirked when I saw that he was blushing and walked closer to him.

"Enjoying the view babe?", I said almost whispering. I grabbed him and jumped on the bed as I placed him on top of me. We are both lying and I hugged him tight. I tried to look at him but he was averting his gaze.

"Baby look at me", I said as I held his chin.

"No I'm... it's awkward...", he said still not looking at me. But why is it that I see it differently when I look at his eyes? It's like he wanted it. He wanted this situation.

"Jiminie... your eyes tell..."

I kissed his lips and savor this sweet moment. I moved my arms and wrapped it on his shoulders. Our kiss isn't too sweet nor too lustful, it's just good... just enough to show our love to each other. I broke our kiss and looked him in the eye. His eye that is so beautiful that even stars can't compare. I see something in it.. something good.. his love for me.

"I love you Park Jimin. I am so happy right now." He smiled and pecked a kiss on my lips.

"I am happy too my cute... hot Ggukie" I chuckled at his statement. I helped him get up and clean himself.

"Sorry for the sudden action..", I said as I picked up my clothes and grabbed my underwear.

"I love it though, not gonna lie. But we have something to do today so let's do it next time, okay?", I nodded at him and dressed myself.

...

5 pm, in Jimin's house

I am looking at the big house infront of me. It's just been weeks since I got here and I'm nervous as hell. They were quite okay with me last time but... we have to talk about what happened and it really makes me uneasy.

"Hey baby, it's okay alright? We'll just talk..", I nervously nodded at him as he entered the gate. I sighed first before following him inside.

I looked around as we walk towards the door. There's nothing new in particular in here... I bit my lips as Jimin and I entered the house. We walked to the living room hand in hand. I saw them all sitting around, the five of them. Jin-hyung and Namjoon-hyung are side by side as well as Taehyung-hyung and Yoongi-hyung which is kinda... new? Hoseok-hyung is sitting on the small sofa. The moment they saw me, they sat properly.