4th: Jealous

Warning: Sexual Content

Vee's POV

"Ploy, I'll be gone for three days for a business trip." I told Ploy as soon as I finished packing up my things.

"Who are you with?" she asked, not removing her eyes from her phone.

"I'll be going with a few of my co-workers." I lied. Today's the day where I'll be going on vacation with Mark. We're going to the beach.

"Okay. Go wherever you want." she said. She seems like she doesn't care where I'll be going so that is good for me.

My relationship with Ploy is breaking up each and every day we're together. I actually expected this the day we're married. I know that in her heart, she also doesn't love me, she also had no choice but to marry me for the sake of merging our companies.

I zipped up my bag and stood up. "I'll be going now, bye." I excused myself.

I went to my car downstairs and drove to Mark's condo. I'll be fetching him today. We decided to take his car today and I'll just leave my car to his condo. I'm actually looking forward to this trip with him. Its been a while since I last went on vacation and I'm happy I get to spend it with Mark.

I went to the information area as soon as I entered Mark's condo. "I'm Vee, a guest of Mark." I introduced myself to the girl.

"Good morning sir, young master is waiting for you. Please follow me." she said and led me to the elevator. We quietly rode the elevator and stopped at the last top floor.

I was shocked to see that there is only one room at this floor. So this means that Mark owns the whole floor? "Oh, excuse me, so Mark is the only one here on this floor?" I curiously asked the girl beside me.

"Yes sir. Young master owns this building and this floor is only exclusive to him. The elevator we rode earlier are only for VIPs." she said.

I really can't believe that Mark is this rich. Its because of his simplicity that no one would even notice that he's a billionaire. I mentally slapped myself. I should have known the first time we met. He was wearing luxurious brands all over his clothes.

I am rich too and I like how Mark radiates a positive energy around him. He is so humble despite his status. I've encountered a lot of elites because I am one too and some of them are really arrogant. As if money makes them the most powerful humans on Earth.

The girl rang the doorbell and excused herself. I waited for a few seconds and the door opened to a smiling Mark. "Hi babe." he greeted me. He is wearing nothing but a robe on and his hair is wet. I guess he just got out from the shower.

I quickly removed my gaze from his body in order to stop myself from my dirty thoughts. "Hey babe. Ready?" I asked.

We entered his room and I sat on the sofa. "Yes. I'm just gonna change and I'm done." he said and excused himself to get changed.

I ran my eyes through the room and I can't help but to be amazed. His condo room is at least thrice my condo room and its interior definitely fits Mark. The designs and furnitures of his room compliments Mark really well, its sweet and comforting.

"Let's go?" I turned to where Mark is and he's already done changing.

He's holding his bag and smiling at me.

I smiled and went to hug to hug him. "Are you excited baby?" I asked.

"Super. Of course its because I'll get to spend more time with you." he answered.

We released from the hug and decided to go. We rode the elevator and stopped at a parking lot. I haven't seen this parking lot so I assumed that this is reserved for the condo's VIPs, also because its full of luxury cars.