20th: Photos

Mark's POV

"Is everything ready for the big event tomorrow?" I asked the organizer as we entered the event hall where my birthday will take place tomorrow.

We're currently here in the event hall of our hotel and we're talking about my birthday celebration. It will be held tomorrow night so we're finalizing everything right now in order for problems to not arise tomorrow. I purposely went here right after my work in the office to personally check everything.

I scanned my eyes throughout the whole hall and I'm very impressed at how everything was set up. From the chandeliers, to the center stage, to the tables and chairs, and down to the very last detail, everything is perfect. The organizer really did a great job on incorporating the black and gold colors to the whole event, making a beautiful aesthetic.

She nodded and smiled. "Yes sir. Everything is already finalized. But if you want some last minute changes, we can still do as you please." she answered while we were walking through the event hall.

I shook my head. "There's no need for changes. For the lights, will it be dimmed tomorrow night? I want it to be more enigmatic, adding to the mysteriousness of the masquerade." I suggested.

She nodded. "Yes sir, that is the initial plan for tomorrow." she answered.

"For the last save the date video that is scheduled to be released earlier at 8pm, is it already posted?" I asked since I haven't seen it yet.

"Yes sir. You can look at it in your social media accounts. It was posted on time." she answered.

"Okay good. For tomorrow, please ask the security to have enforce a strict no invitation no entry policy in order for the press and some paparazzis to not be able to enter the venue." I told her.

"Noted sir." she answered while nodding.

I smiled. "Okay, very good. Now I know why my dad always hires you when it comes to our family's events." I complimented her.

"Thank you so much sir!" she beamed, even bowing her head a bit.

"So, I guess everything's finalized for the event tomorrow. I guess we're done here." I said.

"Okay sir. The suit you'll wear tomorrow will be brought by the designer by tomorrow morning. Will you stay the night here?" she asked, pertaining if I'll sleep here at the hotel tonight.

I nodded. "Yes." I answered shortly.

Staying at any of our hotels isn't a problem for me and my family because we have our own rooms here located at the top of the hotel. And no one can use it except us so it is not open to guests. So whenever we need to or when we feel like it, we can sleep at any of our hotels.

I also decided to stay here at the hotel tonight for everything to be easier for me tomorrow. If I'll stay here, I don't need to drive going to my party and I won't need to wake up early tomorrow.

"Okay sir, your hair and make up stylist will also come by tomorrow afternoon to help you prepare for the event." she reminded me while looking at her notepad.

"Okay, noted." I answered. "I'll go now. Thank you so much for all your hard work." I said and shook her hand while smiling.

"You're welcome sir. I'm always willing to serve you and your family." she said with a big smile on her face.

I excused myself first because I still need to go back to my condo to get some of my things. I looked at my watch and its already 10:30pm. Ugh, I guess I'll have big eye bags for tomorrow. I got in my car and was supposed to drive back to my condo when my phone suddenly rang.