36th: Justice

Mark's POV

"I need to hear it. I'm very much part of everything that's happening too." I insisted to my dad and Vee. I heard them talking about their plan on Vee's dad but the moment I asked for it, they wouldn't tell me.

"Son, you need to rest to get better quickly. The last thing you need right now is stress." my dad retaliated. He was actually the one who's refusing to tell me because he insists that it can just stress me out, while Vee just agrees to everything he says.

"Dad, I'm fine. Besides, I might be able to help." I answered back. I really wanted to know what's happening because it seems like its much more than what I know.

"Baby, your dad is right. We just don't want you to think of unnecessary things that can be bad for you." Vee said. He approached me and was about to hold my face but I quickly avoided it. I'm so annoyed.

"What are you not telling me huh? I can feel that you're hiding something from me Vee." I said, annoyance evident in my voice. I don't get them. If its about Vee's dad, what's wrong with telling me? I'm literally part of whatever plan they have before I got into an accident. And now they're suddenly not telling me?

The looked at each other which made narrow my eyes at them. They're obviously guilty. "I'm gonna let you two talk first." my dad said. He went out of the room, leaving Vee and I alone. Joss and mom on the other hand, went out to buy some food.

I looked at Vee. "So what are you not telling me? I can feel that there's something more in the story that I don't know of." I firmly asked. I wanted to show him that I'm serious and I really want to know what's happening. Not that I'm being nosy. But I really just wanted to know because I'm worried. His dad is literally crazy, who knows what he might do.

He held my hand and looked at me. "Baby, its just like what we talked about. There's nothing new." he tried to convince me but I know him too well to not believe him. It was obvious that he was lying.

I rolled my eyes. "Tsk, are you really going to continue this huh Vee? You're really going to lie to me?" I asked him. I was already angry since he was lying to me and making up excuses just so he won't tell me what's really happening.

"Baby, this is also for your own good. I'm just looking out for you." he said in a pleading tone.

But I just looked away and took back my hand he was holding. "If you won't tell me, then don't talk to me. Just go to my dad and talk about whatever you were talking about that you don't want to tell me." I said coldly.

I understand what he was telling me and I also understand that he was just worried about my health. But is it really bad to know what is happening? I just feel that there really is something more that they don't want me to know. And its probably just my stubborn self acting up right now.

"Baby, don't be like this." he said. I can see in my peripheral that he looks sad. Well, I am sad too since I literally just woke up a few hours ago and here we are fighting because of a stupid secret he doesn't want to tell me.

I thought this was our fight? We decided to face challenges together ever since our break up and here he is again, doing something on his own. I felt that it was so unfair since I literally tell him everything and here he was.

"Just go Vee. I want to sleep." I said. I don't want to push him away but I'm just so upset right now. Its probably best for us to have some space and think about things first.

I heard him sigh and I just heard the door close. I looked back at the door. Well, happy 'waking up' to me. I just got my phone from the table at the side. Good thing my mom gave it to me when I asked for it earlier or I'm literally going to be so bored right now.