Epilogue

Mark's POV

"Let's break up, Mark. I just don't love you anymore."

I still clearly remember the last words Bar told me before he broke up with me. I was devastated because I loved him for a long time. The old me thought that those were already the most heartbreaking words I'll hear in my life. I was wrong though. Because after which, I still experienced a lot of heartbreaks that is far more greater than those words Bar told me.

I thought that Bar was the last man I'll ever love in my life. Again, I was wrong. I find it amazing how humans continue to love despite all these heart aches and pains. Well, I guess it true that the world is nothing if there's no love. People will continue to wait for true love no matter what it brings because we live for love.

We love ourselves, we love our family, our friends. It doesn't necessarily pertain to a romantic kind of love. There are different kinds of love that keeps us going everyday. In my case though, I'm lucky enough to have them all.

I love myself. This is one essential thing that my experience in love taught me. I have always sacrificed myself for my loved ones. I have always loved another more than my own. In my journey towards love, he has given me countless of reasons to love myself.

I love my family. Although it started at a rough patch, I have realized that everything they did was for my own well being. My parents have sacrificed dozens of things just to give me a bright future ahead of me and I'm very much thankful for that.

I love my friends. My friends have been there for me through the ups and downs of my life. I have shared to them the things that I haven't even shared to my own family. They were always right beside me when I need them or even when I don't which encompasses a true kind of friendship.

I love him. I love Vee. I choose to love him more everyday. I choose to wake up with him and sleep next to him everyday. I choose to be with him everyday. I will choose him over and over again which is why I'll choose to walk down that aisle to be with him until the last days of our lives.

"My baby..." my mom said as she was wiping her tears away.

I held her face using both of my hands to try and comfort her. "Shh mom, why are you crying?" I asked.

She sobbed. "I'm just so happy for you Mark. And I'm just gonna miss you. You're really not my baby anymore," she said in between tears.

"Mom. You know I'll always visit you and dad. I promise," I said to try to console her.

She nodded. "You promise baby?" she asked.

I nodded. "Of course mom," I answered. I'm currently in the hotel room and the stylists are doing some final touches on my hair. I just finished wearing my white polo and beige slacks. It will be complimented by my double breasted suit that is also beige in color and my monk strap shoe.

"Its time." I turned back when I heard my dad. "Are you ready baby?" he asked while approaching me.

I smiled. "I'm actually nervous dad, but I'm ready." I answered. I looked at his face and noticed that he was a bit teary eyed. "Dad, what's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

He looked away. "Its nothing son," he shrugged off my question.

"Dad..." I said.

"I'm just very happy for you son. I can see how much he loves you and you love him back," he answered and looked at me.

I smiled. "Thank you dad. Smile, its a happy day." I said and gave him a tight hug.

We hugged for a few minutes and I can't help but feel teary as my dad was holding me in his arms. I just realized how much my parents loves me. And I'm so thankful for both of them for everything they've done for me.