23rd: Reasons

Vee's POV

I leaned at my door as soon as I got in my room at my condo. The tears I have been keeping still all this time quickly flowed down my cheeks. "I'm sorry Mark..." I whispered through my tears.

I wanted to wipe his tears so bad 'cause I know that I was the cause of it. I wanted to go back to him as I saw him look for my necklace at the pond. I wanted to hug him, kiss, him and make love to him until the last days of my life but I can't. I wanted to stop myself from breaking his heart but I know to myself that I can't.

I love Mark. I love him so much but sometimes love isn't enough. There were many reasons for me to stay but there were also a million reasons why I did what I did. And when I saw my baby hurting, I was hurting a thousand times more too.

*ding dong

I wiped my tears away and composed myself before I opened the door. My eyes quickly glared at the person who was at the door. "What the hell are you doing here Ploy?" I asked with so much detest. It was all her fault. It was because of her why I had to do what I did to Mark. 

But she didn't care. She just went inside my condo and sat on the sofa comfortably as if she was really welcome to my own home. "I'm here to visit you my dear husband." she answered, as if she was teasing me.

"I'm not your husband Ploy. I've told you a million times already that we're done. Just accept that" I answered back. To say I was irritated with her presence was an understatement. I hate her. I don't even like her to be near me.

She was cunning and evil. She'll do everything just so she could win. She'll do everything she can so that she can get what she wants and I hate her to guts because of that. 

"Stop saying nonsense Vee. No matter how much you loathe me, I'm still your wife because we're still married in paper. Whether you like it or not." she said, matter of factly.

"I'm gonna do everything I can to divorce you Ploy. You're a psycho. You're fucking evil." I said, each word that came out of my mouth were sharp as knives that I wished can slice through her. I wanted to hurt her as much as she did to me. 

"Call me everything you want Vee. But that doesn't change the fact that you're in a relationship with a fucking gay slut." she answered back, hey eyes glaring daggers at me.

"Stop calling him that!" I shouted. "How dare your filthy mouth say those things to him. He's far better off than you!" I retaliated. Everything that I said was true, Mark is an angel whilst she was a devil here on Earth. 

She smirked. "Why? Can't you accept the fact that you have a gay lover?" she teased. To say I was irritated was understatement, I wanted to punch her in the face. She's lucky she was a girl 'cause of she was not, she would've probably been in the hospital right now.

"Get out." I threatened.

But once again, she didn't care and she just sat down on the sofa looking as if she was oblivious of my claims. 

"I SAID GET OUT!" I shouted with all of my lungs, my voice echoing in the whole room. 

But she just laughed. She stood up and came closer to me. "You can't blame everything on me Vee. It was also your fault for not having the balls to stand up to your father." she teased and walked out of my room.

I can't help but to grab the nearest thing to me and throw it. "AHHH!" I shouted in so much frustration and anger. I continued to throw away different things that I held unto, making a havoc and destroying everything in my room. 

They were broken shards of glass scattered on the floor, the curtains were disheveled, and everything was caused by me. I vented out all my bottled up distress in my room and now my beautifully decorated room was now looking like hell.