14th: Clash

Vee's POV

I looked at the person lying beside me. There was no denying that he is very really beautiful. He's the most beautiful man I've seen in my whole 27 years of life.

I gently touched his eyes with my fingers. His eyes that speaks so many emotions, his eyes that tells me how much he loves me. I went down to his nose, down to his soft pinkish lips that I love to kiss.

I smiled and watched him softly breath in and out as he was sleeping peacefully in my arms. I'm just happy that we reconciled after a huge fight we had the last days.

I thought I was gonna lose him. I was so scared of the fact that he was able to push me away that I thought that he won't be able to do. But I'm also glad that because of that, I realized that I love him too.

I didn't know when exactly I fell in love with him. All I know is that I'm happy every time I'm with him and I cherish each second we spend together because he's so important to me.

*flashback

"How can you say that if I love you Mark?" I announced my love for him that I realized the past three days that we were fighting.

"Don't say that. Don't say things you don't even mean." he said and walked away.

But I grabbed his hand once again and pulled him. "Believe me Mark. Believe me when I say I love you too." I sincerely said.

He just looked away. "Let's just stop this Vee please. You don't have to do this. I already accept it, that you won't fall in love with me." he said, doing his best to push me away.

No, I can't do that Mark. You're very important for me now and I can't let you go like you want me to. I'll give you more reasons to love me still because I love you now.

But I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him in my arms, hugging him. I placed his ears on my chest. "Do you hear it Mark. How my heart beats fast? Listen to how my heart beats only for you baby." I said.

We were engulfed with silence and I just continued to hug him in my arms. After a few minutes, I suddenly heard someone quietly sobbing and I realized that it was Mark.

"Baby why are you crying? Did I do something wrong?" I asked, worried what made him cry again. I tried to make him look at me but he was budging, not letting me look at his face.

"Mark please. I'm sorry. Forgive me please?" I pleaded once again, pain evident in my voice and my tears are also starting to build up from my eyes.

"I'm scared Vee. I'm afraid of the consequences of our wrong actions." he said. "And most of all, I'm afraid to be left alone again in the end." he admitted in tears and looked at me.

I gently touched his cheek and brushed it with my finger. "Shh, baby. Don't worry about anything. I'm gonna make everything right for us okay? I promise I won't leave you. Trust me please?" I begged.

He looked at me in the eye and gently nodded. "I trust you Vee." he said which brought a smile to my face.

"Thank you baby. So we're okay now? We've reconciled?" I asked him, making sure that we've settled the things we fought about.

He nodded and smiled. "Yeah. We're fine now." he said, happiness evident now in his voice.

"Thank you my queen. I love you." I said sweetly, meaning every single word that came out of my mouth.

"I love you too." he replied and gave me a big smile.

I slowly closed the gap between us until my lips met his. I kissed him with full of passion and love, making him feel just how much he means to me.