29th: Axiom

Warning: 18+ chapter ahead. Everything written in this chapter is purely fictional and does not reflect the values of the author or what the author is in real life. Please be guided accordingly and please don't ever do the things written below. Thank you.

Vee's POV

"Do you think your dad really approves of us?" I asked Mark who was lying down beside me. We're currently here at his room cuddling. We came here after our conversation with his parents.

"Yeah, I think so. You heard what my mom said right? Besides, I know my dad well. He just needs time to absorb everything that's happening." he answered while making circles on the back of my hand using his fingers.

I nodded. Even though Mark assures me that everything is fine, I still can't help but be worried. If his father disapproves and takes away Mark from me, I won't be able to live. And Mark's father is very powerful, he can do anything in a snap.

I sighed. "I guess you're right." I answered him softly. I was looking at the ceiling and was deep in thought.

"Baby..." he called for my attention, so I turned to him. "Don't worry too much okay?" he assured me.

"I'm just scared baby. I'm scared that they won't like me for you and they'll take you away." I confessed what I'm really feeling inside.

He held my hand and gave it a light squeeze. "Baby, I know they won't. And if ever they do, I won't let it happen. We'll fight together okay?" he asked. I was scared of everything that's happening to us. We have a lot of problems we have to face but I believe that we can deal with everything as long as we're together.

I nodded and meekly smiled at him. "Yes, we'll fight hand in hand." I said and tightened my hold on his hand.

"Oh, speaking of..." he said and stood up. He went to his drawer and took out something, it was the pair of necklaces we both have. "I guess you can wear this again?" he said.

"You still have it with you." I said in amazement. I saw him go to the pond to look for this, but I thought he threw it away again because he was angry at me. I'm glad he didn't because it was important to me.

He nodded. "Yeah, I can't get myself to throw it away so I just kept it here." he said. "Put it on me?" he asked.

I stood up and obliged. "Thank you for not throwing at away." I said as I was putting the necklace on his neck.

After so, it was his turn to pit the necklace on me so I turned my back on him. "Promise me you won't throw this again?" he asked knowingly. I can also feel sadness lingering in his voice which made me guilty.

I faced him after we placed the necklace on my neck and gave him a tight hug. "I promise baby. I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for hurting you." I apologized sincerely. Even though I was just threatened by my dad, I still can't deny the fact that I hurt him, whether I liked it or not.

We pulled away and he held my cheeks with his hands. "I already forgave you baby. And no matter what the future holds, I believe we can be together until our last days here on Earth." he said.

I gave him a quick peck on his forehead. "I promise you baby. I love you." I said.

"I love you too." he answered. "Oh wait baby, we need a remembrance for this special day." he said and went to his drawer. He took out his polaroid and raised it in the air. "We need pictures!" he exclaimed.

I laughed at his cuteness. "Sure baby." I said and came closer to him. I got the camera from him since I'll be the one to hold it.

"Say cheese baby." I said. I smiled while Mark also smiled and placed his arm on my shoulder snd held my chin. I clicked the button and we waited for the film to come out.